30th April 2011, 01:55 PM
Suman saurav 151093

How to get scholarship while studying ITI in Electrician Trade?

Sir
I am a student of I.T.I.DIGHA PATNA in electrician trade. I want to scholership. How can I achive scholership.

27th August 2011, 05:55 PM
lovebirdskarun
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get scholarship while studying ITI in Electrician Trade?

you can get the scholarship of indian oil corporation as you are studying ITI

2000 SCHOLARSHIP for ITI students

minimum eligibility marks

Gen 65%

OBC/SC/ST 60%

Annual income does not exceed 1 lac

scholarship amount 1000 per month

age limit 15-30 years

more info

www.iocl.com
2nd September 2011, 07:55 AM
Unregistered

Can i do diploma without completing my degree
2nd September 2011, 08:04 AM
Unregistered

I an sanjay i have complete my iti with 69.5%with electrician trade and i had also complete my 12 with com.stream.Can i do diploma without doing degree?Is i am eligible for diploma ? suggest me . . thank u. . .
2nd September 2011, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

I am Debo and i was B.Tech Student of 1st year. And i have qulified Higher Secondary Education10 2 and i got 60.02 % in final Year. So, i looking for Scholarship of Assam and earlier i did not got any Scholarships. Can you help me please......
19th October 2011, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

i am the student of diploma eng. How many types of scholership i can claim and how.my brother is the student of iti of 2011-13 batch.so ans for both
18th March 2012, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

Hello,
Sir
I am Aniket Maity. I passed 10 th standard from W.B.B.S.E. in 2007 with 62.50% marks. My family's economic status is very poor. I want to admission in electrician trade. Can I get any scholership or stipend?
5th August 2012, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Opportunities available after ITI in AC & Refrigeration ?
19th January 2015, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

i am 2009 pas iti m.r.a.c.student no more jobs for the trade ply.one chans me gov. job
Exp. 1year aprentship
4 years warana milk job
31st May 2023, 10:36 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Obtaining a scholarship while studying ITI in the Electrician Trade can provide financial assistance and support during your education. Here are some potential avenues to explore for scholarships:

Government Scholarships: Many governments, both at the national and state levels, offer scholarships for ITI students. These scholarships are typically based on merit, income criteria, or specific categories such as SC/ST/OBC. Research government scholarship schemes in your country or state and check if you meet the eligibility criteria. You can visit government education department websites or inquire at your ITI institution for information on available scholarships and application processes.

Private Scholarships: Private organizations, foundations, and companies may also offer scholarships for ITI students, including those studying in the Electrician Trade. These scholarships may be merit-based, need-based, or focused on specific criteria such as academic achievements or extracurricular activities. Search for private scholarships through online scholarship databases, community organizations, local businesses, or industry associations.

ITI-specific Scholarships: Some ITI institutions or organizations associated with ITI education may provide scholarships specifically for ITI students. These scholarships can be based on academic performance, financial need, or other criteria. Inquire with your ITI institution or explore ITI-specific websites, forums, or newsletters for information on any available scholarships.

Skill Development Programs: Various skill development programs and initiatives are aimed at providing financial support to students pursuing vocational education, including ITI programs. These programs may offer scholarships, stipends, or grants to eligible students. Check with local skill development authorities, vocational training boards, or government initiatives focused on skill development for potential scholarship opportunities.

Corporate Sponsorships: Some companies or industries may offer scholarships or sponsorships for ITI students, particularly if there is a demand for skilled workers in their sector. Research companies operating in the electrical or related industries and inquire if they have any scholarship programs or educational sponsorships available.

To increase your chances of securing a scholarship:

Maintain a good academic record and strive for excellence in your studies.
Stay involved in extracurricular activities, community service, or leadership roles that can enhance your scholarship application.
Prepare a strong scholarship application, including a well-written essay, relevant documents, and any required supporting materials.
Meet application deadlines and ensure that you submit all required information accurately and promptly.
Seek guidance from your ITI institution's scholarship office or counselor for additional resources and support in the scholarship application process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?