4th June 2017, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

What courses are available after diploma in Montessori?

Hello Sir, after10th I completed diploma in Montessori. I want to continue my studies. I want to know about the available courses. Please send me reply.

9th June 2017, 06:31 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What courses are available after diploma in Montessori?

There are several courses available to pursue after completion of Diploma course. Undoubtedly, the best course that is available after completion of this Diploma course is Bachelor of Technology (or) Bachelor of Engineering course. Yes, these course would really helpful in getting jobs after completion of studies.

Again there are several streams available in B.E/ B.Tech course and top streams available are Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Engineering. After completion of Diploma course, you will be getting admission into 2nd year of Bachelor Degree on the basis of Lateral Entry. You are required to appear in Lateral Entry Engineering Entrance Examination to get seat in top colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?