3rd January 2017, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Where to apply to study Diploma of Education (Montessori) in distance mode?

Hello sir, I am Post Graduate with 50% marks and want to study Diploma of Education (Montessori). Where should I apply for it to study in distance mode?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to apply for an education loan against salary to study B.Tech in distance mode?
  2. How to do diploma in electrical engineering in distance mode of education
  3. How to apply for B.Ed through distance education and where?
  4. Is KSOU approved by distance education council for diploma in Mechanical engineering in distance mode?
  5. How to apply for distance mode B.E.? Which are the leading institution for distance mode B.E.?
  6. What is the procedure followed for joining diploma in distance mode education?
  7. How can I pursue a course on Autism through distance education mode?
  8. Can I apply to study PhD in Finance through distance mode after completing BBA CA in regular mode and NAV Finance in distance mode?
  9. Is it possible to complete diploma course without attending the class?
  10. Is it worthy to study Distance Diploma in Civil Engineering course for getting promotion if working in DHFL? List of Distance universities which offer this course?
  11. Where can i study Diploma course in Electrical Engineering through distance mode?
  12. Can I do B.A or diploma in fine articles through distance education?
  13. Can a bank grant an education loan to study Law course in distance mode?
  14. Is it good to do diploma through distance mode? -- [New]
  15. Whether B.Com distance education students are eligible for sudying MBA or not? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. B.Tech in distance education mode after ITI electronics
  17. Which college in Chennai is offering Diploma in Mining through distance mode?
  18. Which all course are available after completing Diploma in Montessori?
5th January 2017, 04:08 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to apply to study Diploma of Education (Montessori) in distance mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am Post Graduate with 50% marks and want to study Diploma of Education (Montessori). Where should I apply for it to study in distance mode?

You can contact the institution directly or through mail for the admission to the course. The Diploma in Education (Montessori) in distance mode is available in the following institutions. The website links are given; you can find the details about admission.

Vidyanidhi Education Society – Shop 41/B, Patel Shopping Centre, Behind Raj Mahal, Borivali (W), Mumbai

Indian Montessori Centre - Official Website

CERDS - Official Website

Mumbai Montessori - Official Website

DCS Teacher Training Academy - Official Website

ATI Training Company Limited - Official Website

Sri Venkateswara Montessori - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?