23rd March 2023, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

What is different polytechnic diploma group A and group K?

What is different polytechnic diploma group A and group K? Please tell me

26th March 2023, 12:39 AM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: What is different polytechnic diploma group A and group K?

Polytechnic diploma group A and group K are two different streams of diploma courses offered by polytechnic institutes. The main difference between the two is the focus of the courses.

Group A courses are more technical and industry-oriented. They are designed to provide students with practical skills and knowledge in fields such as engineering, electronics, computer science, and mechanical engineering. Group A courses are ideal for students who want to pursue a career in technical fields.

On the other hand, Group K courses are focused on non-technical fields such as fashion design, interior design, hospitality, and tourism. These courses are more creative and artistic in nature and are designed to provide students with skills and knowledge in fields that require creativity and innovation.

In summary, the main difference between Group A and Group K courses is the focus of the curriculum. Group A courses are technical and industry-oriented, while Group K courses are focused on non-technical fields such as fashion design and interior design.
26th March 2023, 08:51 PM
Ar_pit

Default Re: What is different polytechnic diploma group A and group K?

Polytechnic Diploma programs are vocational courses that provide students with practical skills and knowledge in various technical fields. The differences between Group A and Group K diploma programs are as follows:

Group A: Group A programs are focused on engineering and technology fields such as Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, and Information Technology.

Group K: Group K programs, on the other hand, are focused on non-engineering fields such as Fashion Designing, Textile Designing, Garment Technology, Home Science, and Interior Design.

In other words, Group A programs are mainly technical and engineering-oriented, while Group K programs are more focused on creative and design-oriented fields.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?