11th June 2014, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

What to do for Diploma in Dairy Technology? What is the course fees?

I want to do diploma in dairy technology so what i will do and tell me the course fees

Related Questions:
  1. How to do B.Tech in Dairy Technology? I have done diploma in Diary Technology from Allahabad
  2. What to do for Diploma in Dairy Technology? What is the course fees?
  3. When the admission notification for PG diploma in Dairy Technology will be issued by Annamalai University?
  4. What will be my salary after completion of MBA?
  5. Will I be applicable for MSc or M.Tech in dairy technology? Which entrance exam do I need to give? I wish to enroll for PG in Dairy technology
  6. Post graduate diploma or part time M.Sc in Food & Dairy technology? -- [New]
  7. What is the scope in M.Tech Dairy Technology? From where can I do PG course from India as well as from abroad?
  8. What shall I do after completion of SSC Exam?
  9. Prospects after completion of M.Tech Dairy Technology through distance?
  10. Syllabus of M.Tech in Dairy Technology?
  11. What am I supposed to do after B.Tech in dairy technology? Should I go for M.Tech or MBA and if M.Tech then should it be done from abroad or here?
  12. B.Tech Part-time or Distance mode after Diploma in Dairy Technology from Mumbai?
  13. When will the exam for food inspector held for next year?
  14. Details, syllabus and date of Food Inspector exam? Sample question papers for the exam?
  15. What to prepare for admission in National Dairy Research Institute?
  16. Submitted my Navik(G.D) application, not received call letter yet -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to do civil engineering or diploma after completing Indian Dairy Diploma?
  18. From where to get the previous years question papers of National Eligibility Test with respect to Dairy Technology Subject?
7th May 2015, 05:44 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: What to do for Diploma in Dairy Technology? What is the course fees?

Diploma in dairy technology (DDT) is a one year course for those aspirants who wants to develop their technical proficiency in dairy industry. Minimum time duration of this course is of one year while maximum duration is four years. There is no age limit to join this course. Basically they require that a candidate must passed his/her 12th standard from any recognize board either it is state board or it is central/national open board.

Course fee is around 12000 rupees for all candidate.
For getting more information regarding course and fee structure, visit on link given below:-http://www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/aboutig...s/detail/126/2
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?