7th May 2015, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to join Indian navy after completion of diploma in Civil engineering?

What is the procedure to join Indian navy after completion of diploma in Civil engineering? I have completed my diploma with 73.68% marks. So, will I be eligible to apply for Navy or not? Can you please provide me the eligibility criteria which they would ask for?

7th May 2015, 01:55 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to join Indian navy after completion of diploma in Civil engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the procedure to join Indian navy after completion of diploma in Civil engineering? I have completed my diploma with 73.68% marks. So, will I be eligible to apply for Navy or not? Can you please provide me the eligibility criteria which they would ask for?
After completion diploma in Civil Engineering, you are not eligible for Indian Navy exam.

Indian Navy recruitment exam is conducted by UPSC through NDA exam.

Procedure for NDA exam:-

1.Written test
2.Physical test
3.Medical
4.Interview

Written test is conducted by UPSC but other 3 steps are conducted by SSB.

NDA stands for National Defence Service exam. NDA Examination is conducted for 3 wings-Indian Air Force, Indian Navy and Indian Army.

The candidate's who have completed the 12th standard from a recognized board or equivalent exam are eligible for NDA exam. Final year of 12th standard candidate are eligible for NDA exam.

Your age should be in between to 16.5 years to 19.5 years. There is no age relaxation for SC/ST candidates.
7th May 2015, 06:37 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to join Indian navy after completion of diploma in Civil engineering?

Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria to join Indian Navy.

Therefore, kindly have a look at it.

ELIGIBILITY:

> Candidate should have completed his 12th standard from a recognized university.

> Age limit for this exam should be in between 16.5 to 19 years.

> Candidate should be a citizen of india.

> Only unmarried male candidates are applicable

SELECTION PROCESS:

> Written exam

> Interview

> Medical test
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?