10th January 2023, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

What to do if completed Diploma in Chemical Engineering And not selected in Any Lateral entry exam

Hello Sir/mam I have completed my diploma in Chemical engg. This year and i gave some lateral entry exams but i am not selected in any of them, this year so what should i do this year so that my Bio data does not get spoiled cause of this 1 year gap.

20th January 2023, 09:21 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do if completed Diploma in Chemical Engineering And not selected in Any Lateral entry exam

Career opportunities after Diploma in Chemical Engineering course:

There are various career opportunities after successful completion of this Diploma in Chemical Engineering course. They are as mentioned below,

>> To find job opportunities with Diploma Qualification

>> To spare one more year for preparing for laternal entry B.Tech Entrance Examinations

@ If you don't want to waste time and prepare for the Examinations in parallel then I would suggest you to join any small scale sector job besides doing preparation.

@ So that you will not waste time and can utilize the time wisely. Otherwise you can directly start concentrating on the lateral entry B.Tech Entrance Examinations so that this year you can definitely clear the exam and get admission into B.Tech course through lateral entry mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?