14th July 2023, 03:20 AM
Unregistered

What does a polytechnic student studies? Ordinary science or engineering related subject?

What does a polytechnic student studies? Ordinary science or engineering related subject?

31st July 2023, 10:20 PM
NaubiShah

Default Re: What does a polytechnic student studies? Ordinary science or engineering related subject?

A polytechnic student studies a combination of ordinary science and engineering-related subjects. The specific subjects that are studied vary depending on the polytechnic and the specialization that the student chooses. However, some common subjects that are studied in polytechnics include:

• Mathematics: Mathematics is a foundational subject in engineering and is essential for understanding many of the concepts that are taught in polytechnics.

• Physics: Physics is another foundational subject in engineering and is essential for understanding the principles of mechanics, thermodynamics, and electromagnetism.

• Chemistry: Chemistry is a subject that is often studied in polytechnics, especially those that offer specializations in chemical engineering or biotechnology.

• Engineering drawing: Engineering drawing is a skill that is essential for all engineers and is used to create technical drawings of machines, structures, and other engineering projects.

• Computer science: Computer science is a subject that is becoming increasingly important in engineering and is used to design and develop software, computer hardware, and embedded systems.

• Workshop practice: Workshop practice is a hands-on subject that gives students the opportunity to gain practical experience in using tools and machinery.[COLOR=var(--bard-color-on-surface-variant)][/COLOR]

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?