22nd February 2013, 03:11 PM
jishnuajith

Can I study BSc computer science? I am a ordinary student

sir,i am an ordinary student..i am intrested in the it field...but iam afraid that,can iam able to study bsc computer science........is it easy or much tougher.........?

Related Questions:
  1. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  2. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  3. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)? -- [New]
  4. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  5. Can I study Bsc Nanotechnology after passing computer science?
  6. Can a biology student study BSc Computer Science? Where can I study in India? What is the requirement?
  7. Which specialization is the best for career in BSc Computer Science or BSc Electronics?
  8. Will it be good to study MBA after B.Sc Computer Science? In which field should I pursue MBA?
  9. Is my decision correct to do MBA after B.Sc Computer Science?
  10. What are the jobs available for BSc computer science student?
  11. How to become a lecturer in computer field if I am studying Bsc computer science
  12. Which Job and Group2 Coaching would be Suitable after post graduation in Sociology(Telugu Medium)?
  13. List of top colleges for BSC(computer science) in Chhattisgarh? What's the applying procedure?
  14. What to do after bsc in computer science? MSc or MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  16. How to become a lecturer in computer field after studying in BSc computer science field
  17. Which course should I choose for my post graduation degree? I have done graduation in commerce and one year PGDBM in general
  18. What is the scope in BSc computer science? Can I get selected in BSc computer science after my HS education?
27th April 2013, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I study BSc computer science? I am a ordinary student

hi i m a student of 12 with commerce with maths can i be eligible to do computer science after doing 12 in commerce with maths and how much marks should be there in 12 to get admission in panjab university chandigarh
14th July 2013, 08:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I study BSc computer science? I am a ordinary student

i am a biology 12th student can i do bsc with computer science?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?