6th January 2020, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to pursue Diploma in Multimedia and Animation in Maharishi Kautilya Academy Bhopal?

Hi Sir, I am looking forward to doing Diploma in Multimedia and Animation from Maharishi Kautilya Academy Bhopal. I would like to know about the qualification which is required to study this Diploma course so that I can apply for it. Please tell me about the qualification asap.

15th January 2020, 11:26 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to pursue Diploma in Multimedia and Animation in Maharishi Kautilya Academy Bhopal?

The educational qualification required to pursue Diploma in Multimedia and Animation in Maharishi Kautilya Academy Bhopal is that you must have passed minimum 10+2 in any stream from a recognized board. You must have attained the age of minimum 17 years at the time of admission.

You can visit the website http://www.mkacademy.co.in/#/main-site for more information.
15th January 2020, 11:56 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to pursue Diploma in Multimedia and Animation in Maharishi Kautilya Academy Bhopal?

Diploma in Multimedia and Animation (DMA) is Diploma level Multimedia, Animation, and Gaming course. The qualification required to pursue a Diploma in Multimedia and Animation in Maharishi Kautilya Academy Bhopal is that the candidate should have passed the 12th class from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in the 12th class to get admission in this course is 50%. The duration of this course is 1 year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?