3rd August 2019, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of each semester for PG Diploma in Computer Applications in Calorx Teacher’s University?

Can anyone of you know about the fee expenses of PG Diploma in Computer Applications which is available in Calorx Teacher’s University? I want to know about the fee of each semester for this Diploma course because I am planning to do it. Kindly tell me immediately.

6th August 2019, 10:26 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure of each semester for PG Diploma in Computer Applications in Calorx Teacher’s University?

Calorx Teacher’s University is offering PG Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA). Duration of this course is full time on campus one year, divided into 2 semesters.
Program fee of this course is around Rs. 3500 per semester including study material.

For details visit at;
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ctu.org.in/amp/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?