6th March 2015, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Is there any negative marking allotted in Wipro Infotech Aptitude Test? Last 10 years Aptitude Test papers for preparation?

Hello friends,
I want last ten year Wipro Infotech
Aptitude Test papers.
Kindly arrange the papers and also
tell me that there is negative marking also?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any negative marking allotted in TCS Aptitude Test? New Pattern of this Aptitude Test?
  2. Aptitude Test Papers for Wipro Infotech?
  3. Placement papers and important topics for preparation of Wipro Off-campus aptitude test?
  4. Latest question papers for Wipro Aptitude test with solutions?
  5. Polaris Placement Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Previous year placement papers for L&T Infotech Aptitude Test?
  7. Placement papers and pattern of Infosys and L&T Infotech Aptitude Tests?
  8. When will be the assistant loco pilot? What is the Technical Syllabus for that?
  9. Negative marking in ICICI PO aptitude test? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to prepare for aptitude test? List of books considered beneficial for preparation?
  11. How many attempts I have for GATE Exam having completed 2 attempts being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech?
  12. How can I prepare for ICICI Bank NU MBA aptitude test? Sample question papers of the Aptitude test?
  13. Is there any negative marking applicable for Infosys aptitude test?
  14. IGNOU OPENNET Entrance Test for Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc(Nautical Science)- Reasoning Aptitude (Test I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. UGC-NET (General Paper, Teaching And Research Aptitude) Exam – Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Examination pattern of Wipro written test for recruitment? Tips to prepare for the test?
  17. Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. How can I prepare to qualify interview of TCS? Pattern and topics to be cover for an Interview? Is there any negative marking allotted in TCS Aptitude Test?
7th March 2015, 01:13 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Is there any negative marking allotted in Wipro Infotech Aptitude Test? Last 10 years Aptitude Test papers for preparation?

Usually there won't be any negative marking for Wipro aptitude test but sometimes if there are more number of candidates writing for the aptitude test then there can be negative marking as well. Anyways you will be informed on that before starting the test. So, ensure that you won't end up guessing all questions if it's based on negative marking.

The pattern which was followed for last year aptitude test is as follows,

-> Verbal Ability.

-> Quantitative.

-> Technical questions.

CLICK HERE!! to give a online mock test for Wipro aptitude test.

Just ensure that you go through the above pattern to prepare first and then cover all the topics in aptitude as it's not sure that the same pattern will be followed again as it can be changed anytime. I have attached some of the previous year model papers along with other preparation materials in this post for your reference. Go through it and prepare for placement accordingly.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Wipro.zip(556.8 KB, 200 views)
File Type: pdf aptitude.pdf(1.18 MB, 345 views)
File Type: pdf Ultimate Aptitude Tests.pdf(2.53 MB, 347 views)
File Type: pdf R S aggarwal verbal reasoning.pdf(803.4 KB, 315 views)
File Type: zip Core_java_interview_questions.zip(5.23 MB, 164 views)
File Type: zip C_interview_questions.zip(2.24 MB, 191 views)
File Type: pdf Winning The Interview Game Everything You Need To Know To Land The Job.pdf(1.61 MB, 238 views)
File Type: pdf Answering Tough Interview Questions for Dummies.pdf(3.77 MB, 410 views)
7th March 2015, 05:40 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any negative marking allotted in Wipro Infotech Aptitude Test? Last 10 years Aptitude Test papers for preparation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends,
I want last ten year Wipro Infotech
Aptitude Test papers.
Kindly arrange the papers and also
tell me that there is negative marking also?
Yes, there is negative marking in Wipro recruitment.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Wipro is,

Wipro= 50%(B.Tech=60%)

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Wipro recruitment.

Selection process for Wipro recruitment:-

1. Aptitude test
2. Technical interview
3. Personal interview

I have attached some question papers of Wipro recruitment so please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: doc Wipro-Sample-Aptitude-Paper-2011.doc(25.0 KB, 162 views)
File Type: doc Wipro-Sample-Aptitude-Paper1-2011.doc(25.0 KB, 122 views)
File Type: pdf WIPRO--Aptitude-Test-4.pdf(62.9 KB, 126 views)
File Type: pdf WIPRO-Aptitude-Test-3.pdf(62.2 KB, 99 views)
File Type: pdf WIPRO Aptitude Test 2007.pdf(83.7 KB, 111 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?