16th January 2021, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of each semester for PG Diploma in Human Resource Management in SCMHRD Pune?

Kindly tell me about the course fee expenses of PG Diploma in Human Resource Management which is available in SCMHRD Pune? I want to do this course from this college. So, I want to know about the fee structure of each semester. Please tell me asap.

19th January 2021, 08:40 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: What is the fee structure of each semester for PG Diploma in Human Resource Management in SCMHRD Pune?

The fee structure of each semester for PG Diploma in Human Resource Management in SCMHRD Pune can be seen below.

This course will cost you total Rs. 2.1 Lakh.

You have to pay tuition fee of Rs. 50000 each semester for 4 semesters.

You also have to pay admission fee of Rs. 10000.

For application procedure visit official website-

https://www.scmhrd.edu/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?