10th September 2019, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of each semester for PG Diploma in Marketing Management at Kristu Jayanti College Bangalore?

Can anyone of you know about the fee expenses of PG Diploma in Marketing Management which is available in the Kristu Jayanti College Bangalore? I want to know about the fee of each semester for this Diploma course because I am planning to do it. Kindly tell me immediately.

15th September 2019, 01:07 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure of each semester for PG Diploma in Marketing Management at Kristu Jayanti College Bangalore?

PG Diploma in Marketing Management at Kristu Jayanti College Bangalore is 1 year duration course and the fee expenses of this course is given below.

Year I - Rs.25000

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.kristujayanti.edu.in
15th September 2019, 02:22 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure of each semester for PG Diploma in Marketing Management at Kristu Jayanti College Bangalore?

The fee structure of each semester for Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management at Kristu Jayanti College Bangalore is Rs.25,000.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management at Kristu Jayanti College Bangalore is Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from recognized university or equivalent degree with minimum 50% marks.

You can visit the website https://kristujayanti.edu.in for more information.
16th September 2019, 04:41 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

The fee structure of each semester for PG Diploma in Marketing Management at Kristu Jayanti College Bangalore is given below.

FEE STRUCTURE

=> First semester = Rs.16875.

=> Second semester = Rs.16000

=> Third semester = Rs.16000

=> Fourth semester = Rs.16000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?