10th September 2019, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

How many Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery seats are available in AMS Durgabai Deshmukh General Hospital and Research Centre?

Dear Sir, can you please tell me how many seats are there for Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery in AMS Durgabai Deshmukh General Hospital and Research Centre? I want to join this course in this institute so I want to know about the seats availability. Kindly tell me immediately.

16th September 2019, 04:45 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery seats are available in AMS Durgabai Deshmukh General Hospital and Research Centre?

AMS Durgabai Deshmukh General Hospital and Research Centre

The total number of Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery seats that are available in AMS Durgabai Deshmukh General Hospital and Research Centre is 45.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Andhra Mahila Sabha 11, Dr Durgabai Deshmukh Road
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600028, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?