19th July 2020, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

What I will study under Diploma Mechanical Engineering course? What kind of Government jobs I will get?

Sir, I need some information about the Diploma Mechanical Engineering course. First of all I want to know what I will study in this Diploma course? And secondly, what kind of Government jobs I will get?

8th May 2021, 05:48 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What I will study under Diploma Mechanical Engineering course? What kind of Government jobs I will get?

Candidates who have completed 10th standard with minimum 55% marks are eligible to apply for diploma in mechanical engineering course.

List of Government jobs after diploma in mechanical engineering course:-

You can apply for the post of lower division clerk in Central Board for Workers Education.

You can apply for the soldier in Indian Army.

To apply for the post, you should be a citizen of India.

You should be a male candidate.

Female candidates are not allowed to apply for the post.

You can apply for the post of junior engineer in the BSNL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?