24th August 2011, 05:29 PM
premsharad

What kind of government jobs are available for Diploma Computer Science and Engineering students?

Hai friends, I had finished my diploma in computer science engineering on 2008. what kind of government jobs are available for my qualification. please reply it friends.

1st November 2011, 10:20 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of government jobs are available for Diploma Computer Science and Engineering students?

Diploma computer science and engineering students can apply for various government job postings. There are openings in government departments like C-DAC.It stands for centre for development of advanced computing. Apart from this, there are opportunities in Electronics corporation of India limited. One can also apply to various public sector undertakings also.
5th January 2012, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of government jobs are available for Diploma Computer Science and Engineering students?

I am completed computer science & tech from polytechnic colleage ,what type of goverment joy i applied in this qulification .
8th January 2012, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

What can useful ncc 'c' certificate in any companies placement like tcs , infosys and satyam aftr be-tech with 'IT' branch n i hv got aggreade 65%. So plz tellme n reply quickly .
29th February 2012, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

i am studying diploma now. after complete my diploma i will take java programming language after that which way to reach govt.jobs
29th February 2012, 09:47 PM
jitendra1117

hi friend
it sounds good that you have complete your diploma with computer .
today it's not matter that you do engineering with branch but it 's too much matter that you are eligibily for getting any job in government like today a mechanical engineer are found in computer industry while a computer engineer are in mechanical industry
but i tells about those things which are fit of you
you can try in that company
wipro
tcs
IT center
6th March 2012, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

sir,maine engg com[plete kr li he IT se........ab aage govt job krna chahti hu to aap mujh bta skte he mein kis field me try karu??
19th April 2012, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

i have done BBA and want to do sap. can i build a career in sap
27th February 2014, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed Diploma in computer engineering 2008 working in IT, but want to do job in government sector. Kindly suggest
4th September 2019, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Government jobs after completing polytechnic computer science engineering and salary ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?