20th July 2015, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

What is the marks requirement in mechanical diploma course to get the admission in best colleges for doing Engineering?

What is the marks requirement in mechanical diploma course to get the admission in best colleges for doing Engineering? Can someone please provide me the information on this as soon as possible? Awaiting for earlier reply. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in mechanical engineering degree in UK or USA after mechanical diploma? What is the requirement and the fee structure for it?
  2. Which field should I choose after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 81% marks? Colleges for direct 2nd year admission to diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Can I get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis if pursuing 11th Commerce? List of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering colleges?
  4. Admission to engineering colleges in Pune after 75% marks in Diploma (Mechanical)? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. After diploma in mechanical engineering can I take admission in B.Tech Marine Engineering? Marks required in final year diploma for admission in Marine? Names of colleges in Maharashtra?
  6. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Bangalore? Procedure to get admission?
  7. How many seats are vacant in B.Tech Lateral Entry?
  8. Which field should I choose after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 81%? Colleges where I can take admission?
  9. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th student? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  10. Names of the engineering colleges in Maharashtra where I can get admission after scoring 78% in diploma mechanical engineering?
  11. What is percentage marks requirement in 10th to get admission to do diploma in civil engineering?
  12. List of colleges in Gujarat which offers admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Can i do correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Can I get admission in 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering Diploma in Mumbai if secured 43% in 12th and scored 59 marks in CET?
  15. Names of engineering colleges in Maharashtra where I can get admission after scoring 78% in diploma Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Engineering colleges in which I can get admission for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 94.6%? Cutoff marks for government college of Engineering Pune?
  17. Duration of Mechanical Engineering Diploma course for 12th Biology student?
  18. List of Night colleges which offer Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course to ITI holder in Maharashtra? Procedure to get admission?
21st July 2015, 01:02 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the marks requirement in mechanical diploma course to get the admission in best colleges for doing Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the marks requirement in mechanical diploma course to get the admission in best colleges for doing Engineering? Can someone please provide me the information on this as soon as possible? Awaiting for earlier reply. Thanks!
The eligibility criteria for B.Tech course for diploma candidates:-

(i)Passed diploma course in Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy with above 60% marks.

(ii)Passed Degree in Science (B.Sc.) with Mathematics as a subject with above 60% marks.

(iii)Your age should be above 18 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?