15th August 2019, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the per semester fee structure of PG Diploma in Maternal and Child Health in Institute of Medical Sciences Varanasi?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know about the course fee of PG Diploma in Maternal and Child Health which is available in Institute of Medical Sciences Varanasi. Can you please tell me about the fee structure of per semester for this course?

18th August 2019, 06:27 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the per semester fee structure of PG Diploma in Maternal and Child Health in Institute of Medical Sciences Varanasi?

Institute of Medical Sciences Varanasi is offering PG Diploma in Maternal Health Care (PGDMC (Ay.) course.
Duration of this course is full time 2 years. Course fee of this program is Rs. 15,000/- per year.
In order to enroll onto this program, the candidate must have obtained a degree of BAMS/MBBS/ MD (Ay.)/ MS(Ay.) with a minimum of 50% marks.

You can find details at;
http://www.bhu.ac.in/education/fee.html
19th August 2019, 03:05 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the per semester fee structure of PG Diploma in Maternal and Child Health in Institute of Medical Sciences Varanasi?

The duration of Post Gradute Diploma in Maternal and Child Health in Institute of Medical Sciences Varanasi is 2 year which is divided into 4 semesters.

The fee expenses of Post Gradute Diploma in Maternal and Child Health in Institute of Medical Sciences Varanasi is mentioned below:-

Semester I fee expenses:- Rs.7,500

Semester II fee expenses:- Rs.7,500

Semester III fee expenses:- Rs.7,500

Semester IV fee expenses:- Rs.7,500

You can visit the webpage http://www.bhu.ac.in/education/fee.html for other information related to the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?