15th August 2019, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Maternal and Child Health in Institute of Medical Sciences Varanasi?

Please help me to know about the procedure of getting admission in Institute of Medical Sciences Varanasi for studying PG Diploma in Maternal and Child Health. Do you know about the admission procedure? If you know then please tell it to me.

19th August 2019, 02:49 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Maternal and Child Health in Institute of Medical Sciences Varanasi?

The admission to the Post Graduate Diploma in Maternal and Child Health in Institute of Medical Sciences Varanasi is through entrance examination conducted by Institute of Medical Sciences Varanasi.

The minimum eligibility required to study Post Graduate Diploma in Maternal and Child Health in Institute of Medical Sciences Varanasi is that you must have done Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery(M.B.B.S) from a recognized university approved by Medical Council of India.

You can visit the website http://www.bhu.ac.in for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?