15th August 2019, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

How many PG Diploma in Maternal and Child Health seats are available in Institute of Medical Sciences Varanasi?

Hello friends, can you please help me to know about the seats availability in Institute of Medical Sciences Varanasi for PG Diploma in Maternal and Child Health. I want to study this PG Diploma course, so I want to know how many seats are there in this institute?

18th August 2019, 06:22 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PG Diploma in Maternal and Child Health seats are available in Institute of Medical Sciences Varanasi?

Institute of Medical Sciences Varanasi offers PG Diploma in Maternal Health Care (PGDMC Ayurveda).
Number of PG Diploma in Maternal Health Care seats available in Institute of Medical Sciences Varanasi is 05 in total.
Duration of this course is full time 2 years.
Candidates who have a degree of BAMS/MBBS/ MD (Ayurveda)/ MS(Ayurveda) with a minimum of 50% marks are eligible for this program.

You can find details on;
http://www.bhu.ac.in/education/fee.html
19th August 2019, 03:00 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PG Diploma in Maternal and Child Health seats are available in Institute of Medical Sciences Varanasi?

The total number of seats available for Post Gradute Diploma in Maternal and Child Health in Institute of Medical Sciences Varanasi is 5 only.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Post Gradute Diploma in Maternal and Child Health in Institute of Medical Sciences Varanasi is that you must have Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery or equivalent degree from a recognized Medical College approved by Medical Council of India.

You can visit the webpage http://www.bhu.ac.in/education/fee.html for other information related to the course.
31st August 2019, 07:38 PM
sharmasheetal

There are only 5 seats are available for PG diploma in maternal and child health in Institute of Medical Sciences Varanasi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?