27th June 2018, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of PhD(Bioresources and Biotechnology) in TERI School of Advanced Studies?

Hi friends, I am interested to join TERI School of Advanced Studies for studying PhD in Bioresources and Biotechnology. Can I know about the duration of this PhD course? Kindly let me know about the duration and also the course structure of this particular PhD program. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PhD(Bioresources and Biotechnology) in TERI School of Advanced Studies?
  2. Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Bioresources and Biotechnology) in TERI School of Advanced Studies?
  3. How many PhD(Bioresources and Biotechnology) seats are available in TERI School of Advanced Studies?
  4. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Bioresources and Biotechnology) in TERI School of Advanced Studies?
  5. Course structure and duration of Advanced Diploma in Business Studies in Arunachal University of Studies?
  6. M.Tech. in Different Branch after B.Tech.? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Library Science in Asra Institute of Advanced Studies?
  8. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Renewable Energy in TERI University? Duration of this course?
  9. Which colleges offer integrated M.Sc. & Ph.D. in Biotechnology?
  10. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Advanced Computing in Global Infotech Learning Centre, Kolhapur?
  11. Course structure and duration of Advanced Diploma in Hotel Management in Osiyan School of Business Management and Animation?
  12. Course structure of BSc(Biotechnology) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  13. What is the scope to do PG in Microbiology or Biotechnology? Fee structure and duration?
  14. Eligibility to study BSc(Advanced Zoology & Biotechnology) in Madurai Diraviyam Thayumanavar Hindu College? Duration of this course? -- [New]
  15. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Advanced Accounting in SIIT Education?
  16. Previous year solved papers of LIC AAO exam?
  17. Entrance exam to join Teri University for PhD(Regulatory & Policy Studies) course?
  18. Which are the universities in India offering correspondence undergraduate course in Law?
22nd August 2022, 04:28 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of PhD(Bioresources and Biotechnology) in TERI School of Advanced Studies?

The Course Structure is:-

Biostatistics

Bioinformatics

Molecular Biology

Protein Biotechnology

Genomics etc..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?