28th February 2017, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

What is the percentage requirement in diploma to study in Canada?

Hello, I have done my 10th with 68% (C.B.S.E). After that I had joined diploma of mechanical engineering. Now, I am in last semester & after this I wanna do my further study in canada. What should be requirement for this & also tell me how much percentage matter for me in diploma?

Related Questions:
  1. How much percentage is required to study in Canada? -- [New]
  2. How much is the band requirement to get Canada study Visa?
  3. Am I eligible for admission in Canada as per my IELTS score and percentage in graduation?
  4. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to study in MS Canada?
  5. What is the requirement of percentage to apply for government job after diploma in civil engineering
  6. Can I study MBA in Canada/Australia with 45%-48% marks in B.Com?
  7. Is there any requirement of minimum percentage in German for MS course after completing B.Tech?
  8. What is the fee structure of MBA 1st semester?
  9. Scholarships available to study MS in Canada for B.E. graduate with 70% marks?
  10. What is the requirement to fulfil for getting scholarship in Canada?
  11. What percentage is required in B.Com for studies in Canada or New Zealand?
  12. IELTS band requirement for doing post graduate Diploma in Canada? How long will it take to process Visa?
  13. What are requirement of Canadian Top universities entry for Indian students?
  14. Am I eligible for Pilot in PIA after completing diploma in Electronics? What is the percentage requirement to become a Pilot?
  15. Is it possible to get admission in Canada having 4 years gap after High School? Procedure and requirements?
  16. Eligibility criteria to get study visa of Canada to study a degree course after Diploma in Automobile engineering?
  17. IELTS band requirement for post graduate diploma after B.Tech in Canada? How long before I have to process my Visa file?
  18. Courses which are best for me after 12th Non Medical so that I could study in Canada? Which course has more scope in Canada? -- [Most Discussed]
2nd March 2017, 11:55 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the percentage requirement in diploma to study in Canada?

You are very much eligible to study your further higher studies in Canada after the completion of your Diploma course. For that you must score a minimum of 60% of marks in your Diploma course in order to do your higher studies in Canada. Hope this percentage will help you to achieve your goal in future.
11th October 2017, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the percentage requirement in diploma to study in Canada?

I got 73% in ssc now I want to join diploma in automobile engineering.how much percentage is required to join reputed colleges in mumbai Maharashtra.
For example
Pillai polytecnic
Sardar vallabhai parel polytechnic
Mucchalal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?