9th June 2015, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to be followed for doing diploma or any electrical engineering course after completion of ITI course?

How to do diploma or any electrical engineering course after completing ITI wireman course? Can someone please explain me the procedure which I need to follow up? What would be the eligibility criteria they will look for? Can you please provide me the information soon?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering for ITI holder?
  2. Procedure to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course being an ITI Electrician?
  3. Admission in polytechnic diploma in engineering after completing ITI course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of the top engineering colleges where an ITI diploma holder in electrical student can get admission for B.Tech?
  5. Procedure to take admission in IIT Delhi after completion of Diploma in Electrical engineering?
  6. Procedure to get admission in Electrical Engineering Diploma course for ITI Electrician who has 6 years of working experience?
  7. List of correspondence colleges offering Electrical Engineering Diploma course for ITI holder?
  8. Can I resume my diploma course in Electrical Engineering after a long gap?
  9. Top institute for Diploma in Electrical in Shillong? Is there any 1 year diploma course after ITI?
  10. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning after passing ITI in electrical
  11. Can I do part time diploma in electrical engineering being a ITI candidate?
  12. Two years diploma after ITI is equivalent to 3 years full Diploma?
  13. Can I apply for post asking for full 3 years diploma in electrical engineering? Is 2 years diploma in electrical engineering after ITI equivalent to full 3 years diploma in electrical?
  14. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in IGNOU for ITI(Electrician Trade) holder?
  15. How can I do Diploma in Electrical now 9 years after ITI in Electrical?
  16. Diploma electrical engineering through distance mode is possible after ITI?
  17. How to apply for Polytechnic diploma after completing ITI in Electrical trade
  18. How to apply for Polytechnic diploma after completing ITI electrical trade
10th June 2015, 07:55 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to be followed for doing diploma or any electrical engineering course after completion of ITI course?

To do Diploma in Engineering course after completion of your two years ITI course, you need to appear in entrance examinations like VOCLET, etc. which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations Board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of three years Diploma course.
19th June 2022, 05:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to be followed for doing diploma or any electrical engineering course after completion of ITI course?

I complete my ITI AIR CONDITIONING & REFRIGERATOR,What is the procedure to be followed for doing diploma electrical engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?