23rd July 2014, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

How can I do Diploma in Electrical now 9 years after ITI in Electrical?

In 2005 i was committed my iti in electrical and now i am doing job in corporation.
For my promotion i want to complied diploma in electrical which is approved ugc than how can i complete diploma.

Related Questions:
  1. List of the top engineering colleges where an ITI diploma holder in electrical student can get admission for B.Tech?
  2. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning after passing ITI in electrical -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I apply for post asking for full 3 years diploma in electrical engineering? Is 2 years diploma in electrical engineering after ITI equivalent to full 3 years diploma in electrical?
  4. Two years diploma after ITI is equivalent to 3 years full Diploma?
  5. How can I do Diploma in Electrical having 4 years experience as Electrical Foreman?
  6. Can I do part time PG Diploma in Electrical course without attending any classes?
  7. Top institute for Diploma in Electrical in Shillong? Is there any 1 year diploma course after ITI?
  8. How to do diploma in after completing ITI electrical?
  9. How to do diploma in electrical through distance/correspondence course after passing PDC and ITI Electrical
  10. List of some JNTU and AICTE approved universities in AP? I am a ITI in electrical
  11. What should I prefer after ITI course? I have completed 2 years electrical course from Mulund ITI
  12. How to do electrical diploma after doing ITI in Electrical?
  13. How to apply for Polytechnic diploma after completing ITI in Electrical trade
  14. How to apply for Polytechnic diploma after completing ITI electrical trade
  15. How to take distance diploma in electrical after completng 2 years course in ITI trade electrician
  16. How to take distance diploma in electrical after completing 2 years course in ITI trade electrician
  17. How to do diploma in electrical or electronics distance mode? I have done 2 years ITI in electronics
  18. How to do diploma in electrical through distance/correspondence course
2nd June 2015, 06:26 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I do Diploma in Electrical now 9 years after ITI in Electrical?

It is very simple. You can get admission on the behalf of your ITI course. You can get admission in 2nd year of diploma directly. For getting admission in diploma you need to give a Common Entrance Test. Score in CET will decide you that which college will you got in diploma. So, work hard and try to score more. If you do diploma from good polytechnic then it will be much more beneficial for your future. Also you can learn more there.
5th June 2015, 03:54 PM
parnel
Junior Member+

Default Re: How can I do Diploma in Electrical now 9 years after ITI in Electrical?

Yes, you can do diploma course now also.

1.First of all very few college have the age limit upto 27 years.

2.But even some college will offer diploma course to the students of any age.

3.So there might be not that problem with your age.

4.And more over you must have attained more than 60% marks in your ITI so that you can directly join in 2nd year of diploma course.

Hope this information is helpful to you...............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?