9th June 2015, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get admission in VJTI college for mechanical or electrical diploma?

Sir/Mam,

I am nikhil chawhan from dahanu. I am confident that I will get above 90 percent in my ssc boards. So I wanted to clarify that can I get admission in vjti college for mechanical or electrical for diploma?

I also wanted to know number of seats available in ur college for second year engineering for diploma student.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in VJTI college for Mechanical or Electrical Diploma?
  2. How to get admission for diploma in mechanical in VJTI college
  3. Is there Aeronautics diploma in VJTI? Cut-off list of VJTI colleges and their fee structure?
  4. What is the procedure to take admission for B.Tech? I have completed diploma in electrical and mechanical engineering
  5. List of institution and procedure of admission for direct entry into second year of B.Tech. after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is there Aeronautics Diploma in VJTI? Cut-off list of VJTI college for Aeronautics and Mechanical? Fee structure?
  7. How to get admission in VJTI in 2nd year in electronics after completing first year of diploma in E&TC? What is the procedure?
  8. Best colleges for electrical and electronics engineering? I am a diploma in electrical engineering in VJTI college Mumbai
  9. Will I get admission in diploma in mechanical engineering in VJTI after scoring 90% in SSC?
  10. How to take admission in 2nd year diploma(electronics) in VJTI after completing diploma ETC? What is the procedure?
  11. Can I get direct 2nd year post SSC diploma admission in VJTI in mechanical branch after passing 12th science?
  12. After diploma what should I take for admission in degree? Procedure for Diploma to Diploma admission?
  13. Direct admission for Diploma in Civil Engineering at VJTI College, Matunga for 10th student?
  14. Procedure to take admission in IIT Delhi after completion of Diploma in Electrical engineering?
  15. Procedure to get admission in Military Engineering college for Electrical Engineering Diploma student?
  16. Can I get admission in VJTI for first year diploma in mechanical engineering if my SSC percentage is 81 and HSc percentage is 60
  17. Marks needed to get admission in VJTI for mechanical engineering in JEE mains?
  18. How much marks should I score in MHT CET to get admission in Autonomous college like VJTI, COEP, SPCE for mechanical engineering?
10th June 2015, 01:14 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get admission in VJTI college for mechanical or electrical diploma?

To get diploma course admission in VJTI college, you have to appear for Maharashtra Polytechnic exam, because VJIT offers admissions by considering ranks of the candidates in Maharashtra Polytechnic exam. If you qualify in Maharashtra Polytechnic exam, then you will have chance to get admission in VJIT college, depending upon your rank in Polytechnic exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?