27th August 2012, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to take admission for B.Tech? I have completed diploma in electrical and mechanical engineering

I have complete my diploma in electrical & mechanical engineering from college of military engineering (CME) Pune in 2012 And presently working in MES in Siliguri (WB).Now I want to complete my B-tech in electrical engineering by distance education & institute. What will be the procedure to take admission for B-tech.

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering? Procedure for diploma in Aeronautical Degree?
  2. Can I apply for B.Tech Civil Engineering after passing diploma? Procedure to take admission in a reputed college?
  3. Syllabus and Admission Procedure for AMIE being a candidate having completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Procedure to get admission Marine Engineering after diploma in mechanical? What is the fee structure?
  5. What is the procedure for admission for outsider in Karnataka through lateral entry? I have completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 68%
  6. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
  7. How to take admission in B.Tech through distance after diploma in Electrical Engineering? I am working in MNC
  8. How may i get admission through lateral entry in DTU after completion of my electrical engineering diploma?
  9. Procedure to take admission in AMIE after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  10. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
  11. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to join B.Tech/B.E after diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Information about the colleges in which I can get after completing 2 years diploma in electrical and mechanical engineering in college of Military Engineering Pune?
  14. B.Tech in electrical engineering is possible after diploma in civil engineering? -- [New]
  15. How can I take admission in AMIE? I have completed 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering
  16. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?
  17. Eligiblity criteria and procedure of admission in Diploma in Production Engineering for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  18. How can I get admission in B.Tech at Pune University if completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Karnataka?
29th August 2012, 11:32 PM
suvendum14

Default Re: What is the procedure to take admission for B.Tech? I have completed diploma in electrical and mechanical engineering

Hey..
i am also from siliguri..
Procedure for B.Tech after doing diploma..
As you are from west bengal..
You have to give JELET exam..
after scoring good in jelet exam you have go to the counselling..
then you can choose your college according to jelet rank..
then take admission to the college..
that is the whole procedure to take admission in B.Tech after doing diploma..
thanks..
all the best
~$uVendu~
30th August 2012, 12:51 AM
suvendum14

Cool Re: What is the procedure to take admission for B.Tech? I have completed diploma in electrical and mechanical engineering

Hey..
i am also from siliguri..
Procedure for B.Tech after doing diploma..
As you are from west bengal..
You have to give JELET exam..
after scoring good in jelet exam you have go to the counselling..
then you can choose your college according to jelet rank..
then take admission to the college..
that is the whole procedure to take admission in B.Tech after doing diploma..
thanks..
all the best
~$uVendu~
31st August 2012, 11:28 AM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure to take admission for B.Tech? I have completed diploma in electrical and mechanical engineering

hi.....!!!

-->My dear friend all the branches are good and all have equal scope.

-->The main thing is that in which you are interested.

-->To get an admission in B.tech first you have to give the entrance test i.e AIEEE etc.

-->Following branches are there in engineering.

-Civil

-Electrical

-ECE

-CSE

-ME

-IT

-EE

-INDUSTRIAL

-MARINE

-AUTOMOBILE

-FOOD ENGINEERING.

-->you can do course of ECE also..like..

VLSI
SIGNAL PROCCESSING..
PLC PROGRAMMING..
ANALOUGE COMMUNICATION..
DIGITAL COMMUNICATION..

After completing your b.tech in ECE you can do following SOFTWARE courses as well to get a good job.-

JAVA

CORE JAVA

DOT NET

PHP

ANDROID

C

C++

C#

J2EE

ADVANCED JAVA

All the best...go ahead!!!
just choose according to your interest.
6th March 2013, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

How to take admition after12th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?