15th March 2015, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to get admission for diploma in Civil Engineering?

What is the procedure to get admission for diploma in Civil Engineering? Can someone provide me the information on this to me? I am waiting to hear from everyone of you soon as possible. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Arch after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering? Required Procedure for this?
  2. Procedure to get admission in AMIE course for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  3. What is the procedure to get admission for diploma in Civil Engineering? -- [New]
  4. Can I apply for B.Tech Civil Engineering after passing diploma? Procedure to take admission in a reputed college?
  5. How may I get information about the admission procedure for taking admission in B.Tech course with civil engineering stream after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  6. Date of sale of Diploma Engineering forms? Procedure to apply for it?
  7. Procedure to get admission in AMIE after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  8. Eligibility to appear in West Bengal JELET for Diploma student? Procedure to get admission in B.Tech(Civil Engineering) course?
  9. Procedure to get admission in B.E. college having 68% in Civil engineering?
  10. How to take admission in diploma in Civil Engineering? What is the procedure?
  11. Procedure for admission in B.E Civil Part time or Correspondence in Mumbai? I am a diploma in Civil Engineering
  12. Can I get admission in Lateral B.Tech(Civil Engineering) after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  13. Procedure of getting admission in Diploma Architecture after Diploma Civil engineering?
  14. What is the procedure to follow for getting diploma admission in Mumbai?
  15. How to get admission for civil engineering? I have scored 70% in civil engineering diploma
  16. Admission procedure and some doubts about AMIE
  17. Procedure to get admission in IIT Bombay after Diploma engineering? Score required in final semester?
  18. Admission in Degree engineering colleges in Gujarat after diploma in Civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
16th March 2015, 06:29 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to get admission for diploma in Civil Engineering?

To get admission in Diploma in Civil Engineering course, you must have completed 10th standard or equivalent from a recognised school and you need to appear in Diploma entrance examinations like JEXPO, etc which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college in the counselling process and you can get admission in Diploma in Civil Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?