7th October 2015, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

What are the requirements for admission in Marine Engineering?

Sir, I am studying diploma final year in mechanical engineering. I want to become a marine engineer. So tell me about the requirements for admission in Marine Engineering course?

Related Questions:
  1. Marine engineering undergraduate qualification requirements
  2. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Complete details about Marine engineering course
  5. Requirements to get admission in Marine Engineering?
  6. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  7. Am I able to do Marine Engineering after 12th with 65%?
  8. Is the admission to all engineering college through JEE mains? I am interested in marine engineering
  9. After diploma in mechanical engineering can I take admission in B.Tech Marine Engineering? Marks required in final year diploma for admission in Marine? Names of colleges in Maharashtra?
  10. Can i take marine engineering after mechanical diploma?
  11. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  12. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  13. Is it possible to get into Marine Engineering after BCS(Computer Science)? Forms to be filled to get into Marine Engineering?
  14. Possibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering through Lateral Entry after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  15. Information regarding Cut off marks to get admission for Marine Engineering in Tamil Nadu? Best Colleges offering Marine Engineering course?
  16. Criteria, scope of marine engineering? How to take admission in Top Marine engineering colleges?
  17. Which subjects can I take in marine engineering after diploma in Mechanical?
  18. What are the requirements of doing Marine engineering? Can I do marine engineering after diploma in Mechanical engineering?
14th October 2015, 06:34 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the requirements for admission in Marine Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am studying diploma final year in mechanical engineering. I want to become a marine engineer. So tell me about the requirements for admission in Marine Engineering course?

The diploma in mechanical engineering with 55% marks from the recognised institution.

The age limit is 25 years.
The candidate must be fully fit for sea services under all norms.
Eye sight should be 6/12 in both eyes.
No colour blindness.

The candidate must be very good command over the English language.

There are lots of colleges/universities offering this course, you can join the same after your diploma.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?