25th August 2010, 11:24 PM
gaganvihar

Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?

I completed +2 with marks of 65%. I am interested to do marine engineering.
Am I able to do marine engineering kindly suggest me. and I want fees particulars of marine engineering.

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  2. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  4. How to join B.E Marine engineering after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering with 85%? What is the fee structure?
  5. How can I join marine engineering after my 12th class in Amity University Chennai? What is the total fee structure?
  6. Duration of marine engineering course? What is the fee structure of it?
  7. What are subjects in Marine Engineering and Fee structure of the universities?
  8. Fee structure to join Marine Engineering?
  9. Procedure to join Marine Engineering course after B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Fee structure of this course and the course duration?
  10. Which are the top Marine Engineering colleges in Mumbai? Fee structure of the B.Tech course?
  11. Marks required to do marine engineering after completion of B.E Mechanical degree course? What is the fee structure?
  12. Which are the best Institutes to do M.Sc in Marine Engineering? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  13. Am I eligible for marine engineering after scoring 90% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  14. Entrance exam to study B.Tech(Marine Engineering) in Amity University for 12th Science student? Fee structure of B.Tech(Marine Engineering) there? -- [New]
  15. What is the fee structure of 1 year Marine Engineering course?
  16. How to join Marine engineering course after studying 12th? How to get scholarships to attend marine engineering?
  17. List of the government engineering colleges along with their details like last date of application forms submission, fee structure etc, offering marine engineering course?
  18. Which colleges are good for Merchant Navy? How is the scope in it? Eligibility criteria for a Marine Engineering after diploma? What is the fee structure?
9th June 2011, 01:28 AM
Amit jaiswal02
Member+

Default Re: Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?

hi

Marine Engineering and Research Institute, Kolkata
Influence of Marine Biology course in Taxonomy
List of Postgraduate Courses in Marine Engineering
Advantages of marine engineering course in modern times
Marine Engineering, Career in Marine Engineering
Government Colleges for B.E/B. Tech Marine Engineering
Application of Marine Engineering course in modern world
Fee Structure Of Civil Engineering
Fee Structure Of Electronic And Communication Engineering
Fee Structure of M. Tech
Fee structure of bachelor of optometry
Diploma in Marine Engineering, Marine Engineering diploma
B.Tech in Marine Engineering, Marine Engineering B.Tech
Scientist Group-IV, Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute
List of Postgraduate Courses in Oceanography

Read more here: http://entrance-exam.net/fee-structure-of-marine-engineering
fees detail approx every colleges is

Fees Structure - Marine Engineering

S.No Item Fees (Annual)
Rs.
1 Application Fees (one time) 400/-
2 Admission Fees (one time) 5,000/-
3 University Reg & Recg. Fees and Medical
Examination Fees
(As per current university norms) 10,000/-
4 Admission Fee, Tuition Fee, Orientation Fees,
Marine Engineering Training, Record, Observation
& Stationary, Laundry Charges, Uniform,
Hostel Fees 2,24,600/-
Total 2,40,000/-
best of luck.
13th June 2011, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?

Will I be able to join marine engineering with 80% in 12th? What is the fee structure? is there any college in maharashtra?
13th June 2011, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

i have 56% of 12th standard so i have receive admition of marine engineering pls. suggest me?
16th June 2011, 03:22 AM
Unregistered

Hi ,I am satyam(female). i want to pursue marine engineering as my career. i have scored 71%in10 2.could you please suggest me the colleges/institutes in which i can take admission?and may know their admission procedures and fee structure? could you please send me the reply on [email protected]
17th June 2011, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee
20th June 2011, 02:09 PM
Hemantkumar Bhure

Am I able to do marine engineering kindly suggest me. and I want fees particulars of marine engineering.
20th June 2011, 02:16 PM
Hemantkumar Bhure

20th June 2011, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

will i able to join marine engineering with 65?in 12th?
23rd June 2011, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

ship engineaing coruse 10th classe.
26th June 2011, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

i hv passed 10 2 wid 65%in pcm.i wnt 2 join btech in marine enng...plz suggest me sum god coleges(names,and admission proccedure) which hav gud placemant facility.....
11th July 2011, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

i am doing degree second year i am interested in marine engineering. can i
12th July 2011, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in marine engi. but suggest me which exam is applicable for it CET or IIT.
3rd August 2011, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

i got 80% in inter iwant to join in marine engg please say feese structure and collages in south ind offering this cource
3rd August 2011, 09:23 PM
btcs11

yes with 65% you will be able to join Marine Engineering. Dont worry about percentage.
the minimum eligibility to join in engineering courses is completion of 12th with physics,chemistry,mathematics subjects as mandatory.
so if you have completed it with these subjects and if you are physically fit you can join in marine engineering course.
you can also write IIT-JEE,AIEEE exams for joining in marine engineering for which minimum of 60% in 12th is required.

fee structure for the course differs according to the institution.
minimum 2.5 lakhs will be required to complete course and maximum of 8lakhs is required in some institution to complete the same course.

gud luck
4th August 2011, 12:49 AM
mukul0094
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaganvihar View Post
Admission in the Marine engineering college after 12th with 65%.

If you are interested in the marine engineering field then you can take admission in the marine engineering course. For admission in the Marine engineering course you need to appear in the entrance examination conducted by the college/University. Here i give you the some best college which providing the Marine engineering course. After completing marine engineering course you can get a good job.

List of best college for marine engineering.

1)Tolani Maritime Institute, Induri.
2)Institute of Technology and Marine engineering.
3)Samundra Institute of Maritime Study, Mumbai.
4)Vels Academy of Maritime Study, Chennai.
5)B.P Marine Academy, Mumbai.

These are the best marine engineering college of India. The different college has different fee structure. i think the fee for the marine engineering course is above then Rs.-2,00000/year. You can find the fee structure of any college on the official website of that college. If you want to get more information about these college then please visit the official website of the respective college.

If you have 65% in the 12th class then i think that you are eligible to appear for the entrance examination of the above college. For admission procedure, fee structure and more information of these college, please see the official website of the respective college.

Regards
~Mukul~
4th August 2011, 07:41 AM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Marine Engineering deals with nautical architecture and science. Its academic scope encompasses every kind of research conducted in oceans and in coastal or inland waters.
Technically, Marine Engineering includes every aspect of design, construction and maintenance of ships and other sailing vessels. Therefore, Marine Engineers have the complete responsibility of the ship's procedural management.

Eligibility:
Atleast 60% in 12th with PCM.
You must be physically fit with good eyesight (within +/- 2.5, no colour blindness).

Fee for Marine engineering:
Fee vary from institute to institute.
Fee for pvt institute is quite high like Rs. 220000 for the whole course in Indian Maritime University and Rs. 800000 in the HIMSAR.
4th August 2011, 08:03 AM
anki14542

Quote:
Hello

Your aggregate in 12th standard is ok.But make sure that you qualify in the exams which are conducted by different institutes offering this field.

Once you qualify the exam with good results,I guess you will have no difficulties thereafter.
Again AIEEE rank also plays a important.So must prepare well and produce good results there too.

Hoping you to get the best out of your wishes.

Kindest regards.
4th August 2011, 08:10 AM
anki14542

Quote:
See to talk about fee structure,then I must say that it varies from institute to institute. It can be as low as Rs. 2,20,000 and can be as high as Rs. 8,50,000.
4th August 2011, 09:00 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
after complete your 12th then you
move to Mariene engg
that good but for this you go for entrance exam
after secure good rank then you eligible for admission in good mariene college.

College like:-

*Tolani martime institute,pune

*Samundar institute of martime studies, lonavala

*Samundar institute of martime studies,mumbai

are very good college in INDIA...............
4th August 2011, 10:19 AM
Lyk23

yes friend !

* you can take admission in the marine engineering course. For admission in the Marine engineering course you need to appear in the entrance examination conducted by the college/University.

Top colleges for marine Engineering :

* B.P Marine Academy, Mumbai.

* Vels Academy of Maritime Study, Chennai.

* Tolani Maritime Institute, Induri.

* Institute of Technology and Marine engineering.

* In my opinion these are the best colleges for doing marine engineering .

fess structure:

* Normal fees ( 2,00,000 to 3,00,00 ) per year.

* fees may differ from one college to another.

* If you have above 60% in the 12th class then ,you are eligible to appear for the entrance examination of the above colleges.

* please see the particuler college websites to know more about that.

Good luck !
4th August 2011, 11:07 AM
sanjeev26

Quote:
yes you are eligible for the same the fee would be around 2.5 lakhs
4th August 2011, 12:07 PM
Bmsri

Hi friend,

You will be able join marine engineering since you have average marks in your board exam. But i don't think you can get seat in any top level colleges.

Some colleges have their own entrance exams and you can go for those colleges.

Different colleges have different fee structure but generally you need spend nearly two lakhs for doing MARINE ENGINEERING. You must first choose the college and go to the website of the college or contact the college for getting a clear fee structure.
4th August 2011, 12:31 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
dear friend,

you are eligible for marine engineering because your 10+2 marks is 65%.

the minimum eligibility criteria for marine engineering is 605 in 10+2.

fees structure for marine engineering:-

The fee structure of Marine Engineering varies from institute to institute. The amount of fees is as low as Rs. 220000 for the whole course in Indian Maritime University and is as high as Rs. 800000 in the HIMSAR.

all the best.
4th August 2011, 01:33 PM
rana2011
Banned

Yes ofcourse you may join in marine engineering.

List of best college for marine engineering.

**Tolani Maritime Institute, Induri.
**Institute of Technology and Marine engineering.
**Samundra Institute of Maritime Study, Mumbai.
**Vels Academy of Maritime Study, Chennai.
**B.P Marine Academy, Mumbai.

Fee structure:-

Application Fees (one time):- 400/-

Admission Fees (one time) :-5,000/-

University Reg & Recg. Fees and MedicalExamination Fees(As per current university norms):- 10,000/-

Admission Fee, Tuition Fee, Orientation Fees,Marine Engineering Training, Record, Observation & Stationary, Laundry Charges, Uniform,
Hostel Fees 2,24,600/-

Total :-2,40,000/-

Best of luck.
4th August 2011, 03:50 PM
subham7772

Eligibility criteria for Marine Engineering :-

1.Candidates who have studied in Science Stream (English, Maths, Physics, Chemistry) at 10+2 level are only eligible for admission.

2.A minimum of 60% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry for all categories i.e., OC/BC/MBC/SC/ST.

3.Vocational / Diploma course students are not eligible.

4.Age not less than 17 years .

5.Candidates should have obtained 50% marks in English at 10th or 12th standard Examination.

5.Finally candidates will be admitted to the course only after obtaining Physical Fitness Certificate signed by a Medical Officer approved by the Director General of Shipping, Government of India

6.Admission to Marine Engineering courses in India are generally done through several entrance examinations conducted between the months of April and June.

You have score 65% in 12th class. So you are eligible for the marine Engineering.

Colleges for Marine in India

1.Tolani Maritime Institute (TMI) Pune, India

2.Samundra Institute of Maritime Studies- Mumbai Lonavala, India

3.Samundra Institute of Maritime Studies- Mumbai Mumbai, India

4.International Maritime Institute (IMI) Delhi/NCR, India

5.Vels Academy of Maritime Studies Chennai, India

6.Maharashtra Academy of Naval Education and Training (MANET) Pune, India

7.Institute of Technology & Marine Engineering (ITME) Kolkata, India

8.B.P. Marine Academy Mumbai, India

9.TS Rahaman Mumbai, India

10.Indian Meritime University (IMU) Chennai, India

11.Indian Centre for Advancement of Research and Education, Haldia (ICARE) Haldia , India

12.Coimbatore Marine College (CMC) Coimbatore, India

13.Academy of Maritime Education & Training (AMET University) Chennai, India

14.Chennai School of Ship Management Chennai, India

15.MASSA Maritime Academy (MMA) Chennai, India

16.SBvignesh Marine Training Centre Chennai, India

17.Cosmopolitian Technology of Meritime Chennai, India

18.Vels University Chennai, India

19.International Maritime Academy (IMA) Chennai, India

20.Cochin Shipyard Limited Cochin, India

Thank you.
4th August 2011, 03:51 PM
subham7772

1.Candidates who have studied in Science Stream (English, Maths, Physics, Chemistry) at 10+2 level are only eligible for admission.

2.A minimum of 60% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry for all categories i.e., OC/BC/MBC/SC/ST.

5.Candidates should have obtained 50% marks in English at 10th or 12th standard Examination.

5.Finally candidates will be admitted to the course only after obtaining Physical Fitness Certificate signed by a Medical Officer approved by the Director General of Shipping, Government of India

6.Admission to Marine Engineering courses in India are generally done through several entrance examinations conducted between the months of April and June.

You have score 65% in 12th class. So you are eligible for the marine Engineering.

11.Indian Centre for Advancement of Research and Education, Haldia (ICARE) Haldia , India

Thank you.
18th August 2011, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
contact on 9699597637 for further details
29th September 2011, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

minimum qualification for marineengineering
20th November 2011, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

can you please tell me name of entrance exams for marine engineering in India ?
5th December 2011, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
yes you can join marine engineering if you have minimum 60% marks in pcm at 12th std.the total fee will be 7 lacs for entire course.During the course you will be going as trainee onboard,at that time you will be paid stipend.
for further details contact me on 9699597637
10th December 2011, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
that's good but if u got only 65% in+2 then it is quit difficult for u in doing that field.............
4th January 2012, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
yes you can join marine engineering if you have passed with atleast 60% in pcm and 50% in english.for further details contact me on 9699597637.
6th January 2012, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

hello,sir is it cumpulsory 2 attend entrence exams like AIEEE,IIT 2 do marine engineer aftr 12th plz tel me r v can join collage directly management seats
28th January 2012, 11:38 AM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

hi

Fee Structure of M. Tech

S.No Item Fees (Annual)
Rs.
Examination Fees
Hostel Fees 2,24,600/-
Total 2,40,000/-
best of luck.
3rd April 2012, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by subham7772 View Post

Thank you.
among all of these marine engineering colleges chennai school of ship management ,chennai is the best since they are providing onboard training in the second year itself in reputed shipping companies and hence easy to be placed in the same company if you have cleard your final exam.nowadays placement is very important and here no tension for placement.this is the only college in india to provide this kind of training.
6th May 2012, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

yes i was interest in marine..... But i have a poor eyesight. ... But i like to join in ship building engineering .:). Give some information about it....
11th June 2012, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE TOTAL POST IN MARINE ENGINEERING FIELD
11th June 2012, 06:55 PM
sheshadev senapati
Senior Member++

hello dear

Fee Structure of M. Tech

S.No Item Fees (Annual)
Rs.
Examination Fees
Hostel Fees 2,24,600/-
Total 2,40,000/-
best of luck.
thank you
18th June 2012, 12:19 PM
premmarine

Quote:
Surely u can join marine engineering... the fee structure is:
1st year - 360000
2nd year - 260000
3rd year - 260000
4th year - 260000
Please contact +919842452562 for further details....
13th July 2012, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

What are the salary after doing marine engineer?
9th May 2013, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

I like to join marine engineering can you tell about the collge fees for per annum
29th April 2014, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

How can i get admission in marine engineering. I belong to SC caste. can i get some welfare
16th August 2014, 05:43 PM
faizaan bhakhrani

sir, i want to take admission in marine engineering college (government) . i have a poor eyesight . can i take admission at 65% and i m OBC pls give me the fee structure for government college...
13th April 2015, 03:33 AM
Unregistered

What is the minimum score required of 12th class ..for marine engineering...???
21st April 2015, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I know the college which has less fees below 1lakh for 4 years
28th September 2015, 10:26 PM
OMAR AL AMSHAN

Which are the top Marine Engineering Universities in Europe? And Fee structure of the B.Tech & M.Tech Degree courses?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?