6th December 2020, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of pursuing a Diploma in Instrumentation & Process Control?

Respected Sir, I have heard about the Diploma in Instrumentation & Process Control course and I am interested to do this Diploma course. But I don't know about the scope through this course. Can I know what is the scope of this course?

9th December 2020, 08:10 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: What is the scope of pursuing a Diploma in Instrumentation & Process Control?

The scope of pursuing a Diploma in Instrumentation & Process Control can be seen below.

Process Instrumentation & Control Diploma provides students with sound theoretical and practical knowledge in the operation and maintenance of automated process control and measurement systems to maintain a consistent product output.
9th December 2020, 09:14 PM
Darsh4u

Default Re: What is the scope of pursuing a Diploma in Instrumentation & Process Control?

Control and instrumentation (C&I) engineers are responsible for designing, developing, installing, managing and maintaining equipment which is used to monitor and control engineering systems, machinery and processes. Your job is to make sure that these systems and processes operate effectively, efficiently and safely.
9th December 2020, 11:02 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Scope..

You can join as junior process engineer or junior instrumentation engineer in a company...

You should gain experience for senior post

After 6_ 8 yrs experience, you may join as manager
Of control and instrumentation And then you will be promoted to executive position...

You can also join as technical assistant job in laboratory of companies

Moat companies have development teams consisting of scientists who try to improve current instrumentation system..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?