7th December 2022, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

What should I do after completing ITI? Eligiblity to join Diploma?

I have studying ITI wireman course. I will complete my course on coming august. After completing ITI what can I do? If I have eligibility to join diploma course or not?

10th December 2022, 07:49 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completing ITI? Eligiblity to join Diploma?

Yes, you can join diploma after completing ITI.

Eligibility to join Diploma course is given below:-

Candidates who have passed ITI from any recognised Institute are eligible to apply for admission in diploma course.

Age of candidate must be above 15 years.
13th December 2022, 05:41 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completing ITI? Eligiblity to join Diploma?

The ITI candidates are admitted to the second year of the diploma courses through lateral entry mode. You can get admission through Diploma entrance examination.
The examinations will be conducted by the State Board of Technical Education. By clearing the address examination, you will be admitted to the polytechnic college, based on your entrance examination rank.
The above given is the procedure for joining diploma course after completion of ITI course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?