13th November 2016, 04:54 PM
Aashutosh Kumbharraje

What is the procedure to join Diploma after completing ITI course?

Respected Sir, I have completed my ITI course and now I want to join the Diploma course. I want to know am I eligible to pursue Diploma after ITI? If yes then please tell me the procedure to apply for the course.

14th November 2016, 02:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to join Diploma after completing ITI course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashutosh Kumbharraje View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my ITI course and now I want to join the Diploma course. I want to know am I eligible to pursue Diploma after ITI? If yes then please tell me the procedure to apply for the course.
The ITI candidates are admitted to the second year of the diploma course through lateral entry mode. You can get admission through (polytechnic) diploma entrance examination. The examinations will be conducted by the state board of technical education. By clearing the entrance examination, you will be admitted to the polytechnic college, based on your entrance examination rank. The above given is the procedure for joining diploma course after completion of ITI course.
14th November 2016, 07:46 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to join Diploma after completion of your ITI course. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or two years ITI course from a Government recognised institute are eligible to get direct admission in second year of three years Diploma course. You should have to appear and qualify the examinations like VOCLET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state technical board for getting admission in Diploma course.
14th November 2016, 10:44 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Likewise from Diploma to degree course, you can get admission from ITI to Diploma course direct in 2nd year and then can continue with your studies further.

You will only have to appear for VOCLET examination or in some case the examination conducted by the prospective Institute or by your respective state.

After scoring well in the examination, you can get admission in 2nd year of Diploma course from a recognized board.
8th March 2018, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my iti (fitter) in private collage, and now i want to do diploma what was the procedure?
31st January 2019, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

There is any syllabus of VOCLET ? If yes than how we get that ? & If no so how we do preparethion for VOCLET exam ?
6th November 2019, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

How many marks are required for iti fitter students to take admission in government polytechnic college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?