16th April 2016, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

What should I do if I have not got my diploma certificate which is AICTE approved? How to apply for B.Tech course now?

I am completed my diploma in electrical in dec but i have problem i was not getting admission in btech becouse sbtet not given equivalency certifacate? What should I do if I have not got my diploma certificate which is AICTE approved? How to apply for B.Tech course now?

17th April 2016, 03:57 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do if I have not got my diploma certificate which is AICTE approved? How to apply for B.Tech course now?

You cannot apply for B.Tech course unless and until you have your certificates in your hands and once you get the certificate you will have to appear for LEET/JELET examination in order to get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech course directly.
17th April 2016, 08:42 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do if I have not got my diploma certificate which is AICTE approved? How to apply for B.Tech course now?

You can not apply for the Lateral entry admission in the Bachelor of technology without having diploma certificate. However you can apply for the B.tech on the basis of your intermediate. But if you go for the bachelor degree on the basis of your 12th standard then you will get admission in first year of b.tech. Now your course duration will be of four years which is otherwise only three years through LEET exam(On the basis of diploma certificate)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?