22nd December 2017, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

What should I do Job or MCA or MBA?

I have done my diploma in pharmacy, but actually interested in computers. So, would love to do BCA, but further what can I do is it job or MCA or MBA. I am confused.

22nd December 2017, 09:58 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do Job or MCA or MBA?

Nowadays, the higher you are qualified the better jobs you will get. So, I would recommend you to go for higher studies instead of jobs. As you have mentioned that you are interested in computers, so after completing BCA you can opt for MCA. If you are interested in computers then there is no meaning of pursuing MBA which is a different field. Therefore, you can pursue MCA after BCA and then you can apply for jobs.
22nd December 2017, 03:19 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done my diploma in pharmacy, but actually interested in computers. So, would love to do BCA, but further what can I do is it job or MCA or MBA. I am confused.

You can pursue your career in the pharmacy field after completion of Diploma in Pharmacy. You can study B.Pharmacy course after completion of Diploma in Pharmacy or you can work as a pharmacist. You can also open a pharmacy store after completion of Diploma in Pharmacy. It is not advisable to change profession; you can study B.Pharmacy and then MBA in Hospital Administration course. One should choose whether to study or work based on his family situation. The above given are some of the options available for the diploma in pharmacy completed students.
22nd December 2017, 03:31 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

If you are interested to do BCA after completing your diploma course then I would like to suggest you to complete your MCA after completing your BCA because it would be beneficial for you and you will have number of job opportunities after MCA rather than doing MBA.
22nd December 2017, 08:21 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

First of all, after diploma in pharmacy, you have to complete a degree first to become eligible for MBA or MCA degree. You can still get a job on the basis of your diploma in pharmacy at various hospitals and pharmacies.

BCA, MCA and MBA are totally different field from pharmacy and your diploma in pharmacy won't have any value, if you go for such courses.
23rd December 2017, 06:21 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

It is very good that you want to study BCA after the completion of Diploma in Pharmacy.
If you have completed your class 12th from a recognized Board studying Mathematics as a subject in class 12th, then you can definitely opt for the BCA course. You must have scored a minimum of 50% of marks in class 12th to study BCA course.
According to my opinion, if you complete your BCA course, you must opt for MCA course as your Masters degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?