22nd December 2017, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

Which engineering field is the best option after diploma in electronics and telecommunications?

Hello Sir, I am a diploma in electronics and telecommunications engineering holder. I wants to change my field in B.E engineering. So, which field is better for my future. I'm thinking about civil engineering or any field in airlines. What should I do now ?

Related Questions:
  1. Do we get jobs after doing diploma in electronics and telecommunications after passing 10th?
  2. Do we get jobs after doing diploma in electronics and telecommunications after passing 10th?
  3. Which group should I take in diploma after completing 10th with 9.5 grades?
  4. Best course after Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunications?
  5. Can I take diploma course in Electronics and Telecommunications?
  6. How to approach for Internship in Telecommunications field in Mumbai?
  7. Sample question papers for 5th semester diploma in electronics and telecommunications engineering
  8. Can B.E(CSE) Graduates apply for BSNL TTA Exam?
  9. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
  10. Previous year question papers for diploma in electronics and telecommunications engineering under WBSCTE
  11. What are the government jobs I can get in telecommunication domain after completion of diploma course?
  12. Previous years question papers and model papers for diploma in electronics and telecommunications engineering under WBSCTE
  13. Job opportunities in Government sector for Electronics and Telecommunications Diploma student?
  14. Can I do Diploma in Engineering after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering after Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  16. Career in Mass Media after Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunications? -- [New]
  17. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 2nd year being a Diploma holder in Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering?
  18. Can I do Aeronautical Engineering or Aviation on the basis of Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunications?
22nd December 2017, 03:28 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which engineering field is the best option after diploma in electronics and telecommunications?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am a diploma in electronics and telecommunications engineering holder. I wants to change my field in B.E engineering. So, which field is better for my future. I'm thinking about civil engineering or any field in airlines. What should I do now ?

Candidates after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication engineering can pursue BE or BTech in Electronics and Communication Engineering. Candidates can study the engineering course through lateral entry mode. They are admitted directly to the second year of the four year engineering course through lateral entry. Candidates have to appear for lateral entry entrance examination for the admission to the BE or BTech in Electronics and Communication Engineering through lateral entry. It is one of the best course to pursue after diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering.
23rd December 2017, 06:25 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which engineering field is the best option after diploma in electronics and telecommunications?

I am sorry to say that you cannot pursue BE degree course in Civil Engineering after the completion of Diploma in Electronics Engineering.
After the completion of the above mentioned Diploma course, you can opt for the B.Tech/B.E degree in Electronics Engineering. You can get admission directly in the second year of the Bachelors degree in Engineering through lateral entry process.
You must have scored a minimum of 50% of marks in Diploma in order to be eligible for lateral entry process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?