15th April 2016, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

What should I study further after completion of Diploma in Agricultural Engineering?

Hello Sir,
Can you please tell me the study options after Diploma in Agricultural Engineering? I am in my final semester and I am worried about my career. Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Courses available to study for Diploma in Agricultural Engineering candidate?
  2. Eligibility to study Agricultural Engineering for a Diploma holder?
  3. List of colleges to do B.Sc after completion of diploma in agricultural engineering? What are the various opportunities available? -- [New]
  4. When is ICAR exam going to be conducted? How to do agriculture engineering after completion of diploma in agricultural engineering?
  5. Which PG courses in Agriculture are best in terms of finding good jobs?
  6. Eligibility to study B.Tech in Agricultural Engineering for Agriculture Diploma holder? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Eligibility to study Agricultural Engineering Diploma course for Non-Medical students?
  8. What rank I have to achieve in West Bengal JEXPO to study Diploma in Agricultural Engineering?
  9. Am I eligible to study B.Sc(Agriculture) in ICAR being a Diploma candidate in Agricultural Engineering?
  10. What is the future course to take after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. Admission procedure to study B.Tech(Agricultural Engineering) for a candidate who has secured 60% in Diploma in Agriculture course?
  12. Entrance exams to study Agricultural Engineering Diploma course for 10th student in Andhra Pradesh?
  13. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  14. Can I do graduation in B.Arch after completion of diploma course in civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Entrance exams available to study Diploma in Agricultural Engineering in Andhra Pradesh?
  16. How to study Architectural engineering after completion of my diploma? I am studying diploma in civil engineering 3rd year -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Syllabus of JELET Mechanical Part-II?
  18. Is it possible to study B.Tech in Automobile Engineering after completion of Diploma Civil?
18th April 2016, 09:04 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study further after completion of Diploma in Agricultural Engineering?

After completion of your three years Diploma course in Agricultural Engineering, you can pursue your higher studies in Bachelor's degree courses like B.E/B.Tech Agricultural Engineering. To get admission in B.E/B.Tech Agricultural Engineering, you must have to appear in Lateral Entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of four years Agricultural Engineering course.
19th April 2016, 12:01 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study further after completion of Diploma in Agricultural Engineering?

Higher Cours Opportunities available after completion of Diploma in Agricultural Engineering:

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in Agriculture Engineering is the best course. Yes, we always know that B.E/ B.Tech in same stream would be very much better than all other courses after completion of Diploma in Engineering. After successful completion of B.E/ B.Tech in Agricultural Engineering, you may find better job opportunities in Agricultural based industries, Agricultural Engineering, Banking and in Farming. Some of the other career options available for you are Agri-Business, Seri-Culture, Conservation, Agricultural Research, Agricultural Education, Agricultural Services and in Tea Gardens.
19th April 2016, 01:22 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

After completion of your diploma in agriculture you should for the the higher education in the same field. You can go for the bachelor degree in the agriculture after completion of your diploma in agriculture. For getting admission in any good college you have to appear in the lateral entry entrance exam. Through this exam you will get direct admission in the second year of your bachelor degree program.
Also you can go for the advance diploma in the various agriculture fields as per your interest.
31st July 2019, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

After completion of polytechnic agriculture what is next study?
5th April 2020, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

After diploma in agriculture engineering which exam is conduct
1st September 2020, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

The salary range for B.Tech in agriculture engineering.In government sector/private sector
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?