10th December 2016, 09:28 AM
GULAM RASHUL

What is the syllabus of JELET for EEE Branch? How can I prepare for the exam in short time?

Respected Sir, I am an EEE branch student of JELET and I am about to appear for the exam so I want to know what is the syllabus of JELET for EEE Branch? How can I prepare for the exam in short time? Please help me out.

14th April 2023, 01:36 AM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: What is the syllabus of JELET for EEE Branch? How can I prepare for the exam in short time?

JELET stands for Joint Entrance Examination for Lateral Entry, which is conducted by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) for admission into various engineering courses in colleges across the state of West Bengal. The syllabus for JELET for EEE branch includes the following topics:
  • Basic Electrical Engineering
  • Electric Circuit Theory
  • Electromagnetic Theory
  • Analog and Digital Electronics
  • Electrical Machines
  • Power Systems
  • Control Systems
To prepare for the exam in a short time, you can follow these tips:
  • Get familiar with the exam pattern: Go through the exam pattern and understand the type of questions asked, marking scheme, and time duration.
  • Create a study plan: Make a study schedule based on the syllabus and allocate time for each topic.
  • Focus on important topics: Prioritize the important topics and focus on them first.
  • Practice previous year papers: Solve previous year's question papers to get an idea about the difficulty level of the exam and improve your speed and accuracy.
  • Take online mock tests: Take online mock tests to assess your preparation level and identify areas that need improvement.
  • Revise regularly: Revision is important to retain what you have studied. Revise the topics regularly to strengthen your concepts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?