1st February 2020, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of JK Polytechnic Entrance Test 2020?

Hi everyone, I am looking for the syllabus of JK Polytechnic Entrance Test of this year. I came to know that the application is going on, so I am going to apply for this entrance test. Please let me know about the syllabus of this entrance test.

2nd February 2020, 10:12 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus of JK Polytechnic Entrance Test 2020?

The Syllabus of JK Polytechnic Entrance Test is given below:

Official Website:
https://jkbopee.gov.in

J&K Polytechnic syllabus will be from various subjects of 10th level.
The topics will be from various subjects of physics, chemistry, mathematics and English.

Physics: Basic topics will be from Light and Reflection and refraction, the human eye and colourful world, electricity are magnetic effects of current and sources of energy, etc.

.Chemistry: Chemical reaction and equation, periodic classification of elements, Carbon and its compounds, metal and nonmetals and acids bases and salts, et cetera.

Mathematics: Real number, automatic progression, pair of linear equations in two variables, polynomials, quadratic equations, triangle, co-ordinate geometry trigonometry, Heights and distance, surface areas and volumes and probability etc.
2nd February 2020, 11:12 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus of JK Polytechnic Entrance Test 2020?

The Syllabus of Jammu and Kashmir Polytechnic Entrance Test 2020:

Physics: light reflection and refraction, magnetic effects of current and sources of energy, the human eye and colourful world electricity and other topics of tenth physics etc.

Mathematics: pair of linear equations in two variables, polynomials, quadratic equations, triangle co-ordinate geometry, trigonometry, Heights and distance surface areas and volumes and other topics of tenth etc.

Chemistry: periodic classification of elements, Carbon and its compounds, metal and nonmetals and acids bases and salts and other topics of tenth chemistry etc.

There will be 50 questions from physics, 70 questions from mathematics 40 questions from Chemistry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?