1st February 2020, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Counselling procedure under JK Polytechnic Entrance Test 2020

Hi friends, I have applied for JK Polytechnic Entrance Test of this year which is 2020. I want to secure seat through counselling. Please let me know what is the counselling procedure under this entrance test? Please let me know immediately.

2nd February 2020, 10:19 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Counselling procedure under JK Polytechnic Entrance Test 2020

Counselling procedure under JK Polytechnic Entrance Test 2020:-
J and K Polytechnic 2020 counselling will be done on the basis of merit cum preference and reservation rules applicable on the process. It will be held in the month of June 2020.
Candidates have to submit all the original and photocopies of the documents at the time of counselling. Also, students have to submit a certain amount of fee for counselling at the POS terminal of BOPEE office in Srinagar and Jammu.
Candidates will have to bring following documents at the time of J and K PET counselling:-
Marksheet of qualifying examination.
10th / 12th certificate for date of birth, verification permanent residence certificate. Category certificate etc.
2nd February 2020, 10:38 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Counseling procedure of JK Polytechnic 2020 is given below:

Official website:
http://www.jakbopee.org/

Accounting process is consisting of seat allotment and document verification of the candidates.
Candidates have to pay the non refundable counselling fee and seeds will the allocated to the candidates in order of merit list. In case any seat remains vacant, the same will be offered to the next candidate in the order of merit.

Documents you have carry for counseling procedure:

10th and plus two mark sheet and pass certificate, category certificate, permanent residence certificate, and photo ID proof, passport size photographs.
2nd February 2020, 11:14 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

After the Jammu and Kashmir polytechnic entrance test 2020 results announcement, candidates will be called for the counselling process.
Only those candidates will be away able to participate in the counselling process those are shortlisted in the merit list.
Candidates have to pay counselling fee of rupees 500 to debit or credit card. Seats will be allotted to the candidates as per the availability of seats, reservation criteria, marks obtained by students in the entrance test.

You will have to carry your 10th marksheet category certificate, domicile certificate, photo ID proof and passport size photographs.

For more information you can visit this link:
https://jkbopee.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?