25th July 2016, 01:03 PM
Debjit Majumdar

When the admission of Diploma in Agriculture will be started in Andhra Pradesh? Details and admission procedure?

What is the procedure of admission in Diploma Agriculture course? Can I know the details of this course? Kindly tell me when the admission will start in Andhra Pradesh? Thank you in advance!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to take admission in Agriculture diploma at Andhra Pradesh?
  2. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Agriculture after completing 10th in Andhra Pradesh?
  3. What is the procedure followed to get admission for diploma in Agriculture?
  4. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying Diploma in Agriculture being a 10th student of Andhra Pradesh?
  5. Admission procedure to study B.Sc(Agriculture) for a candidate who has secured 69% in Agriculture Diploma?
  6. List of colleges which offer Mechanical Engineering Diploma course in Andhra Pradesh? Procedure to get admission for a student of Assam?
  7. Which are the best Colleges in Andhra Pradesh, Telengana and Tamil Nadu that offer B.Sc Agriculture course? How can I get admission in the Colleges? -- [New]
  8. List of colleges which offer B.Sc(Agriculture) to a General candidate who has secured 60% in 12th PCB?
  9. Eligibility required for diploma in Agriculture?
  10. B.Sc agriculture colleges in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana without ICAR entrance exam
  11. What should I do for taking up architectural engineering after completion of SSC exam with 80%? Diploma course or 11th and 12th?
  12. Procedure to get admission in Chandauli Polytechnic, Uttar Pradesh to study Agriculture Diploma course?
  13. List of best colleges in Andhra Pradesh and Telengana to study Diploma in Aeronautical engineering? Fee structure and admission procedure?
  14. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I join AG BSc after completing inter in AP with 95.2%
  16. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for diploma in Bihar, Uttar Pradesh?
  17. Procedure to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Agriculture?
  18. In which entrance exam I have to appear for doing Diploma in Computer Science Engineering in Andhra Pradesh?
30th July 2016, 09:24 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the admission of Diploma in Agriculture will be started in Andhra Pradesh? Details and admission procedure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debjit Majumdar View Post
What is the procedure of admission in Diploma Agriculture course? Can I know the details of this course? Kindly tell me when the admission will start in Andhra Pradesh? Thank you in advance!
The admission to the Diploma in Agriculture will be started in Andhra Pradesh during the month of April/May. The application will be available during the month of April. One can download the application form from the official website of the respective university. The admission will be based on the mark secured by the candidate in the entrance exam conducted by the respective university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?