1st April 2015, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges which offer Mechanical Engineering Diploma course in Andhra Pradesh? Procedure to get admission for a student of Assam?

Hello,
I am searching for Mechanical Engineering
Diploma college in Andhra Pradesh.
Please tell me about the colleges and
I am from Assam. So, what is the procedure
for admission for me?

Related Questions:
  1. List of correspondence colleges which offers Polytechnic Diploma in Mechanical Engineering at Andhra Pradesh?
  2. List of colleges for lateral entry in engineering in Assam? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering from NERIST AP
  3. List of colleges which offer Part Time Electrical & Electronics Engineering Diploma course in Andhra Pradesh? -- [New]
  4. List of colleges offering admission in Diploma Mechanical Engineering for 10th CBSE student? Procedure to get admission?
  5. Procedure to get admission in EAMCET after completing diploma in mechanical engineering from Karnataka? I want to do engineering in Hyderabad
  6. Colleges which offer Diploma in Emergency Medicine for B.A.M.S student in Andhra Pradesh?
  7. Date of submission of AP POLYTECHNIC forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which colleges are offering lateral entry? List of institutes and procedure for admission for direct entry into the 2nd year B.E after diploma engineering?
  9. Colleges or institutes in Andhra Pradesh for Diploma in Automobile engineering?
  10. List of polytechnic colleges in Andhra Pradesh offering distance education in mechanical engineering?
  11. What is the procedure for taking admission in Tamilnadu Government engineering colleges for undergraduate courses?
  12. Procedure for getting admission in Engineering colleges in Haryana after 10+2 from Andhra Pradesh Board through AIEEE?
  13. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th student? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  14. Which colleges offer Lateral entry in engineering for diploma holders in Chandigarh and other states?
  15. Procedure to take admission in AMIE after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  16. List of colleges which offer M.Phil(Sociology) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  17. How to do mechanical engineering graduation after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? I am doing a job in private industry
  18. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
4th April 2015, 11:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges which offer Mechanical Engineering Diploma course in Andhra Pradesh? Procedure to get admission for a student of Assam?

For getting admission in a Diploma in Engineering course in Andhra Pradesh you have to appear for Polytechnic entrance exam of AP state technical directorate of education. If you belong to Assam and you are not a domicile of AP then you have to appear as a outside state candidate. You will be eligible for admission in only private colleges.

You can get admission in following colleges

1. Tirumala Engineering College, Guntur, Guntur (Andhra Pradesh), Jonnalagadda(Village), Narasaraopet(Mandal) , Guntur (Guntur Dist.) - 522601

2. Swarnandhra College of Engineering and Technology (SCET), West Godavari (Andhra Pradesh), Seetharampuram, Narsapur , West Godavari (West Godavari Dist.) - 534280

3. Stanley Stephen College of Engineering and Technology (SSCET), Kurnool (Andhra Pradesh), Panchalingala (v) , Kurnool (Kurnool Dist.) - 518004

4. St. Theresa Institute of Engineering and Technology, Vizianagaram (Andhra Pradesh)
Garividi (Cheepurupally) , Vizianagaram (Vizianagaram Dist.) - 535101

5. St. Anns College of Engineering and Technology (SACET), Prakasam (Andhra Pradesh)
Nayunipalli Village, Challareddypalem Post, Vetapalem Mandal, Chirala , Prakasam (Prakasam Dist.) - 523187

6. SRK Institute of Technology, Vijayawada (Andhra Pradesh), NH-5, Enikepadu , Vijayawada (Krishna Dist.) - 521108
5th April 2015, 01:36 PM
DineshKumar_01

Default Re: List of colleges which offer Mechanical Engineering Diploma course in Andhra Pradesh? Procedure to get admission for a student of Assam?

If you want to get admission in the mechanical engineering diploma course in Andhra Pradesh. First, you should attend the polytechnic entrance exam conducted by the Andhra Pradesh state board. If you can get qualified in these entrance exam then you are eligible to study the mechanical engineering diploma course in Andhra Pradesh.

List of colleges offers ME diploma course in Andhra Pradesh:

1. Tirumala Engineering College,
Guntur (Andhra Pradesh),
Jonnalagadda(Village),
Narasaraopet(Mandal) ,
Guntur (Guntur Dist.) - 522601

2. Swarnandhra College of Engineering and Technology (SCET),
West Godavari (Andhra Pradesh), Seetharampuram, Narsapur ,
West Godavari (West Godavari Dist.) - 534280

3. Stanley Stephen College of Engineering and Technology (SSCET),
Kurnool (Andhra Pradesh),
Panchalingala (v) ,
Kurnool (Kurnool Dist.) - 518004

4. St. Theresa Institute of Engineering and Technology,
Vizianagaram (Andhra Pradesh)
Garividi (Cheepurupally) ,
Vizianagaram (Vizianagaram Dist.) - 535101

5. St. Anns College of Engineering and Technology (SACET),
Prakasam (Andhra Pradesh)
Nayunipalli Village,
Challareddypalem Post, Vetapalem Mandal, Chirala ,
Prakasam (Prakasam Dist.) - 523187
5th April 2015, 05:55 PM
MECHANICAL POWER

Here are the list of colleges which offer Mechanical Engineering Diploma course in Andhra Pradesh.
1.GMR Institute of Technology, Andhra Pradesh

2.Madanapalle Institute of Technology and Science, Anantapur

3.Narasaraopeta Engineering college, Guntur

4.Sri Aditya Engineering College, Andhra Pradesh

5.Jaya Prakash Narayan College of Engineering, Andhra Pradesh.

6.Devineni Venkata Ramana & Dr. Hima Sekhar MIC College of Technology,

7.Sri Chundi Ranganayakulu Engineering College, Guntur.

8.Bonam Venkata Chalamayya College of Engineering, Andhra Pradesh.

9.Pydah Group, Andhra Pradesh.
14th April 2015, 05:37 PM
123piyush123
Member+

List of colleges which offer Mechanical Engineering Diploma course in Andhra Pradesh---

Madanapalle Institute of Technology and Science, Anantapur

Sri Aditya Engineering College, Andhra Pradesh

Pydah Group, Andhra Pradesh.

Jaya Prakash Narayan College of Engineering, Andhra Pradesh.

Devineni Venkata Ramana & Dr. Hima Sekhar MIC College of Technology,

Narasaraopeta Engineering college, Guntur

Sri Chundi Ranganayakulu Engineering College, Guntur.

GMR Institute of Technology, Andhra Pradesh

Bonam Venkata Chalamayya College of Engineering, Andhra Pradesh.
14th April 2015, 05:53 PM
jyotkrishn

List of colleges which offer Mechanical Engineering Diploma course in Andhra Pradesh==>

Narasaraopeta Engineering college

GMR Institute of Technology

Sri Aditya Engineering College

Bonam Venkata Chalamayya College of Engineering

Jaya Prakash Narayan College of Engineering

Pydah Group, Andhra Pradesh

Devineni Venkata Ramana & Dr. Hima Sekhar MIC College of Technology

Sri Chundi Ranganayakulu Engineering College
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?