20th August 2014, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

When can I get seat in Agriculture Diploma if passed SSC last year?

hi sir! i got 9.7 GPA IN SSC IN YEAR OF 2013. I GOT SEAT in rgukt iiit. but i dont like to do the engineering. i like to do the agriculture diploma. my question is that, when i got seat in agr diploma in next year or not?

Related Questions:
12th September 2014, 10:47 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When can I get seat in Agriculture Diploma if passed SSC last year?

To get a seat in Diploma course, you must have to appear for the Diploma Entrance Exam. To be eligible to appear for the entrance exam, you must have completed your 10th standard or equivalent from a recognised board.

Based on your rank and the branch you have selected at the time of counselling, a seat will be allotted to you in the particular college.

You can get a seat in Diploma course in the year in which you are going to appear for the entrance exam. If you appear for entrance exam this year, then you can get an admission in the Diploma course in the same year. So, getting a seat in which year depends on the year you are going to appear for the entrance exam.
11th May 2016, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When can I get seat in Agriculture Diploma if passed SSC last year?

i want to study agriculture i have completed 10 th but i get only 7.2 how to i get seat in agriculture? give suggesions
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?