14th June 2012, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in BSc Agriculture? I have passed 12th and 1 year computer diploma

i have passed the 12th and one year copa computer diploma ncvt and also pass the 3 year diploma in eltronics so i want to addmission in b.sc argricutre that i am egible for this plz tell me 9780301007

Related Questions:
  1. Can I take admission in Bsc Agriculture after passing 12th with 50%?
  2. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  3. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which course is best for me between B.Tech Agriculture IT and BSc Agriculture?
  5. Any scope for girls in BSc Agriculture? I have passed 12th medical
  6. Admission in 2nd year of Agriculture Diploma for 12th Computer Science student?
  7. How to take admission in BSc agriculture after completing 12th?
  8. Possibility to study B.Sc(Agriculture) for Agriculture Diploma holder who is failed in 12th PCM? -- [New]
  9. Which course is better between B.Sc. Nursing and B.Sc. Agriculture being a pass out of 12th this year?
  10. How to get a seat in Darwad in BSc Agriculture?
  11. How to take admission in BSc Agriculture after completing diploma in Agriculture Engineering Diploma
  12. Which other course should I do if unable to join Agriculture honours?
  13. Admission in diploma 1s year in computer engineering after passing 10th and 12th from commerce stream?
  14. How to get admission for BSc(IT) or BSc Computer Science in colleges in Delhi?
  15. What are the courses offered after completion of diploma in Architecture? Can I do BSc Agriculture after diploma in Agriculture
  16. Which is better between BSc medical and BSc Agriculture?
  17. How should I do BSc or BSc IT? I have passed 12th science
  18. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Agriculture) without 12th if completed 2 years Diploma in Agriculture course?
3rd October 2012, 11:17 PM
MOUSE92

Default Re: How to get admission in BSc Agriculture? I have passed 12th and 1 year computer diploma

dear,

in order to do bsc in agriculture

you should need to fulfill following eligibility:

--10th pass

--12th pass

--then in order to go for reputed private and government universities you have to face entrance exam

exam procedure:

written

it will be objective type only
depend upon college negative markings are decided

or

you can get direct entry to some colleges which are not in top universities

by direct entry on the basis of 12th class marks
19th March 2013, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in BSc Agriculture? I have passed 12th and 1 year computer diploma

SIR I WANT TO TAKE ADMISSION IN BSC(AGRICULTURE) AFTER COMPLETING 10 2 FOR THE ACADEMIC SESSION 2013 SIR PLZZ TELL ME ABOUT AGRICULTURE COLLEGES IN INDIA AND GUIDE ME ABOUT THEIR ENTRANCE EXAM OR DIRECT ADMISSION WHETHER IT IS PAYMENT BASED PLZZ CONTACT ME AT 8875466999 OR MAIL ME AT [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?