13th April 2023, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

When the entrance exam for diploma in mining engineering is generally held in India and what are syllabus for this examination?

When the entrance exam for diploma in mining engineering is generally held in India and what are syllabus for this examination?

15th April 2023, 02:54 AM
Dudu...

Default Re: When the entrance exam for diploma in mining engineering is generally held in India and what are syllabus for this examination?

The entrance exam for diploma in mining engineering may be held at different times by different colleges or universities in India. However, some common entrance exams for diploma in mining engineering in India are:

1. JEECUP (Joint Entrance Examination Council Uttar Pradesh)
2. BCECE (Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination)
3. JEXPO (West Bengal State Council of Technical and Vocational Education and Skill Development)

The syllabus for the entrance exam for diploma in mining engineering generally covers the following topics:

1. Mathematics: Algebra, Trigonometry, Coordinate Geometry, Calculus.
2. Physics: Mechanics, Thermodynamics, Optics, Electricity and Magnetism.
3. Chemistry: Basic concepts of Chemistry, States of matter, Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding, Chemical Kinetics, Electrochemistry, Surface Chemistry.
4. Mining Engineering: Introduction to Mining, Surveying, Mine Planning and Design, Geology, Mineral Processing, Rock Mechanics, Mine Ventilation and Environmental Management.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?