26th February 2019, 04:12 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Mining Engineering admission in Asansol Polytechnic?

I want to do Diploma in Mining Engineering from Asansol Polytechnic. I would like to know that for getting admission and studying this course, I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam? Kindly tell me about this asap.

7th March 2019, 10:57 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Mining Engineering admission in Asansol Polytechnic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do Diploma in Mining Engineering from Asansol Polytechnic. I would like to know that for getting admission and studying this course, I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam? Kindly tell me about this asap.
Yes, there are entrance examinations available for the admission to study Diploma in Mining Engineering in Asansol Polytechnic. They are

1) JEXPO – for regular admission
2) VOCLET – for lateral entry admission

Both the entrance examinations are conducted by the West Bengal State Council of Technical Education for the admission to study various diploma courses in West Bengal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?