28th January 2014, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

When the exams are being held for job in Customs? How to apply being PGDM holder?

I have completed my PGDM and presently working as an Logistic Executive in an Manufacturing unit(MNC) but am intrested in joining customs So, pls guide me whent the exams are beeing held and how to apply for it.

23rd September 2014, 11:21 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the exams are being held for job in Customs? How to apply being PGDM holder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my PGDM and presently working as an Logistic Executive in an Manufacturing unit(MNC) but am intrested in joining customs So, pls guide me whent the exams are beeing held and how to apply for it.

To join in Custom Officer you need to write the CSAT exam. This exam is being carried out by UPSC.The CSAT Exam consists of two stages namely Preliminary and Main exam. There will be two compulsory papers for preliminary exam and the time allotted for answering each paper is 2 hours.There are certain qualification which you need to possess in order to apply for the job and they include:

# The candidate should have a Citizenship in India

# The age limit which is needed is that the candidate should have 21-30 years of age.

# Regarding the education qualification it is that the candidate should have completed a Degree from a recognized university with at least 55% of aggregate.

If you satisfy all these criteria for the exam then you can apply.

Regards
~Jxsab~
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?