19th April 2015, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

When and how we can get admission for Diploma engineering?

When can we get Diploma Engineering? What is the Procedure to get Diploma? Do I need to do right after 10th or after 12th too? I am just new to this and it would be good if you can provide me the basic details for the same. Looking forward to hear answers from you all. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in engineering college after completing diploma?
  2. Can I do 12th through correspondence while doing diploma?
  3. How to get admission in B.E. in an engineering college of Gujrat after diploma in CSE from G.T.U.? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to take admission in diploma in civil engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  5. How to take admission in diploma in civil engineeirng? I have completed diploma in mechaincal engineering
  6. Should I do directly do M.Tech after completing B.Sc? Which entrance exams I need to write?
  7. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering? Procedure for diploma in Aeronautical Degree?
  8. How to get admission in marine engineering after doing diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch?
  9. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
  10. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  11. Can I get admission to study B.E. in Robotics Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Eligiblity criteria and procedure of admission in Diploma in Production Engineering for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  13. Is it possible to get admission for TET in 3rd year Engineering after completion of diploma course? -- [New]
  14. How to take admission in diploma in chemical engineering? How to apply online for diploma in chemical engineering?
  15. Can I get admission for Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in electrical engineering with 74%'
  16. Procedure to take admission in AMIE after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  17. List of engineering colleges which allow admission in various engineering course for diploma holder students in Gujarat? I have done my diploma from MS University, Baroda
  18. Can i take admission in Architecture after taking admission in Civil Engineering Diploma(Polytechnic)?
19th April 2015, 03:32 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When and how we can get admission for Diploma engineering?

You are eligible to get admission in Diploma in Engineering course after completion of your 10th standard from any recognised board. To get admission in Diploma in Engineering course, you need to appear in Diploma entrance examination conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in first year of three years Diploma course.
21st April 2015, 12:39 AM
MECHANICAL POWER

Default Re: When and how we can get admission for Diploma engineering?

A student who passed 10th can get admission in Diploma course.
To get admission in Diploma courses you have to appear in entrance exam for Diploma as like JEXPO, DCECE, CET etc.
After appearing in entrance exam you have to attaind counciling after that you can take admission in Diploma college where you allowated.
Note:-A student who are appearing or passed 10th board can appear for entrance exam of Diploma.

Application form for getting admission in Diploma courses are generally available in the month January of every Year and exam held after 10th board exam.

These are procedures to get admission in Diploma courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?