3rd November 2014, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Eligiblity criteria and procedure of admission in Diploma in Production Engineering for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?

hello
what is the eligibility and procedure for
admission to production engineering diploma
after MSBTE mechanical engineering diploma?????
please let me know asap thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to take admission in AMIE after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  2. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
  3. Eligibility criteria for doing diploma after engineering? Is there any entrance exam? What is the procedure to apply?
  4. Procedure for Lateral admission in Btech? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to get admission in B.Tech at AMIE for diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  6. Is it possible to pursue degree course in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission?
  7. Can i do correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Can I take admission in NIT if I am a student of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  10. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?
  11. Procedure to get admission in AMIE for Production Engineering being a candidate having completed Diploma in Printing Technology?
  12. Admission in Marine engineering after Diploma in Mechanical? Percentage required?
  13. List of colleges offering admission in Diploma Mechanical Engineering for 10th CBSE student? Procedure to get admission?
  14. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
  15. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  16. How to take admission in diploma in civil engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  17. Procedure to get admission for Marine Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
7th November 2014, 02:03 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligiblity criteria and procedure of admission in Diploma in Production Engineering for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
what is the eligibility and procedure for
admission to production engineering diploma
after MSBTE mechanical engineering diploma?????
please let me know asap thank you
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for Post Graduate Diploma in Production Engineering after Diploma in Civil Engineering course.

Eligibility Criteria and Admission Procedure for Post Graduate Diploma in Production Engineering:

-Three years Diploma course in any one of the specializations like, Mechanical, Plastics Technology, Tool/Production Engineering, Mechatronics, Automobile Engineering, Tool & Die Making, DPMT/DPT (CIPET) or equivalent from recognized university.

-The admission to the course is based on the entrance exam conducted organized by the respective university. Please visit the official website respective university to get more details regarding the course,

Post Graduate Diploma in Production Engineering Colleges:-
  • Q.Q. Government Polytechnic, Hyderabad
  • M.R.A.G.R. Government Polytechnic, Vizianagaram
  • Guru BrahmaNand Ji Govt. Polytechnic Nilokheri, Karnal
  • K.D.R. Government Polytechnic, Wanaparthy
  • Karnataka Government Polytechnic
  • G.B.N Government Polytechnic Nilokheri
  • E.S.C. Government Polytechnic
  • D.A. Government Polytechnic, Ongole
  • CPC Government Polytechnic College
  • Bharathiyar Centenary Memorial Government Women’s Polytechnic
  • Govt. Polytechnic College, Alwar
13th July 2023, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligiblity criteria and procedure of admission in Diploma in Production Engineering for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?

how much rank we will get in polycet we get seat in government polytechnich college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?