24th July 2012, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering? Procedure for diploma in Aeronautical Degree?

hi!my name is dhvani patel.i have completed my diploma engineering in electrical engineering in GTU in 2012.then i have to admission in aeronoutical engineering for the degree engineering,then what is the procedure for diploma to aeronoutical degree?plz give me my answer.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  3. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. Can I get admission for Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in electrical engineering with 74%'
  8. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  9. Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Aeronautical engineering after diploma in electrical and electronical engineering?
  11. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma mechanical with 70%? List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  12. Eligibility for aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in mechanical engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical engineering?
  13. Can I get admission for Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in aeronautical engineering?
  14. Am I eligible to do diploma in aeronautical engineering after 10th standard with 95%+ marks? -- [New]
  15. Which one is better after completing diploma in engineering, Aircraft Maintenance Engineering or Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering? How many subjects to pass to gain Aeronautical Engineering Degree?
  17. Is there any college which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering through distance education? Will I get admission in B.E. after such Diploma?
  18. Procedure to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma? I have just completed my 2nd year in electronics and communication engineering
24th July 2012, 07:47 PM
roydensouza

Default Re: How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering? Procedure for diploma in Aeronautical Degree?

yes you can get a lateral entry to study BE after completing your diploma.
Only thing you need to do is aproach the colleges which you prefer studying in.

Best of luck
20th February 2013, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering? Procedure for diploma in Aeronautical Degree?

after compliting deploma in computer engineering can i joint aronautical engineering
29th March 2013, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Respected Authority,

My name is Parthesh Shah, i am about to complete my diploma after 12th in Mechanical (IME), further i want to do B.E in aeronautics, can you guide me with below mentioned queries..
1. Basic qualification for course and marks in diploma after 12th.
1. List of college where i can get admission.
2. Admission procedure
3. Course details (i.e. in which year i will be starting with, duration of course)
4. Fees Structure
5. Placement details
Also guide me with other similar courses related to Aviation
30th April 2013, 03:41 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

You need to attend lateral entry entrance exams. These exams are usually conducted by the concerned University that offers admission to B.Tech through lateral entry. Thapar University, Pondicherry University, etc offer lateral entry admissions to B.Tech. Topics covered under diploma forms the syllabus for lateral entry entrance exam. Details on lateral entry admissions can be collected from college website, where you wish to have admissions.
28th May 2013, 02:02 AM
Unregistered

Can i do aeronautical engineering after the deploma in electrical engineering? And how? Procedure
19th June 2013, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in aerospace engineer after completing diploma in electrical and electronics
11th August 2013, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

I completed diploma in electronics now I interested to join BE in aeronautical please suggest me criteria & admission process
28th October 2013, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

How much fee pay complete on amie
13th May 2014, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

yes! my name is teja.i have backlogs in diploma in EEE.can i join in aeronatics courses.is there any solution to this.plz send solution soonly.
24th May 2014, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

Which one is better after completing diploma in mechanical engineering to aeronautical engineering or AME ?
16th December 2014, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

I have complete diploma in computer engineering can i will take admission in mechanical engineering in first year
7th September 2019, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering? Procedure for diploma in Aeronautical degree?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?